PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 54555657585960

CelebiDakota's AvatarCelebiDakota
champion.png
I got a bunch of summon items I can't even really use. XD Four of them. Oh well, I need to get my dex stuff in order and not so much my eggs so I can actually use these.
You click Sei's fields yet? He has 5707 Pokémon last I checked, and almost all his fields are S$C (Stacked, Single-Sorted, Centered) Also, I checked when I was clicking, and it's possible to do 1000 clicks in under 5 minutes, meaning the entirety of today's goal can be done in under 2 hours if you click all SS fields. So, to anyone giving up, don't! You can still do it!
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
Nevem's Avatarbulb-12.pngNevem
senior.png
Thanks for the tip, Im finding this rather hard due to lag.

QUOTE originally posted by EmeraldSpencer

He has 5707 Pokémon
Huh. When did Sei magically become a guy? I wonder when she was planning on telling me.
halfofwinter's Avatarhalfofwinter
champion.pngd+.png
I barely made it, considering a month ago 1k clicks was a lot for me in a day I don't know how I managed this with school on top. I had to open it after all that and got 3 summons. This was a great event!

gym badges

Lily pond gym
galaxite gym
King Lux badge-Kingninja

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

He has 5707 Pokémon
Huh. When did Sei magically become a guy? I wonder when she was planning on telling me.
Whoops. Sorry, I hadn't seen any gender identification anywhere (which either means it's not obvious, I'm blind, or I'm stupid). Poochyena and Zorua just seem to have more masculine designs to them, so I took a guess and made the wrong one, apparently. EDIT: Just checked and saw her avatar and About Me, soo... answers B) and C) are correct, along with D), I was in too much of a rush to see it properly.
Recon181's AvatarRecon181
rookie.png

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

He has 5707 Pokémon
Whoops. Sorry, I hadn't seen any gender identification anywhere (which either means it's not obvious, I'm blind, or I'm stupid). Poochyena and Zorua just seem to have more masculine designs to them, so I took a guess and made the wrong one, apparently.
Check her trainer card. Also to anyone needing some more mass clicks check out eltafez. I got most of my interactions from her farm. https://pokefarm.com/fields/Eltafez
Favorite pokemon are - Lucario, Arcanine/Growlithe, Tyranitar, Salamence, Arceus, Dakrai, and Deoxys. (No order) My trade shop Check out all the art people have made me Avatar made by Novareii
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
master.pnga.png
edit: WAIT, does this break the copyright law? ...oops. R.I.P my account
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
faunamoth's Avatarfaunamoth
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Pokefarm: home to pokemon, great events, and memes
Pilotslover's AvatarPilotslover
ultra.pnge.png
Welp, my best wasn't good enough, time to go to bed.

Pages: 123··· 54555657585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page