PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 57585960

terrerio36's Avatarterrerio36
elite.png
Hey, Niet, did you forget the Ditto egg?
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
master.pnga.png
Stop complaining about this please, me and other 1600+ users didn't had a lot of problem doing this (btw, my pc is a potato, and my internet too). I think Niet did an excellent work fixing the server.
Now, look at this guys: We are 80,326 users in total, but just 7,373 in last 24 hours. 1600+ people did 30,000,000 global interactions and (probably) 125,000,000 interaction points too. Along with 112,600+ eggs hatched JUST IN ONE DAY. Pretty awesome isn't it?
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
I just finished it in time with 20 minutes left to spare and opened the box got Gs Ball,Thunder Feather and a Viridian Epee. So it was worth the wait.
Caedis's AvatarCaedis
elite.png
@CursedAsriel Thanks, that definitely helped speed things up. Only just got enough clicks now; haven't opened the box yet.
Imogen Ann's AvatarImogen Ann
master.pnge+.png
Made it with 6 minutes to reset!!!!!
Zophan Canisters for 180 day Hypermode plus Ubercharm 863/3,000
Gold Converting Currency 8,678/12,000
Credits for stuffs 5,435,678/2000000
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY JUNE 8TH 2018
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
I'm lowkey scared to open my box hecause what if it's another Mythrite I have no use for one of those it took me ages to sell the last one
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 dark.png ☀ 1725
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
grandmaster.pngb.png
Aww, you guys are all so lucky to have finished xDDD i still have 48% to do and with only 4 minutes left theres literally no way xD whoever said that about the consolation prize im with you all the way
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
u.pngGS ballsu.png
YoYoTheFox's AvatarYoYoTheFox
elite.pnge+.png
RIP me, unlikely that i'll get 7,000 clicks in 3 minutes. Congrats to those who got the box! I guess maybe the next time I'll get a premium box...
Avatar: screen cap from 1917, edited by me.

Clickable Thing(s)

^Clicks Very Much Appreciated!^
terrerio36's Avatarterrerio36
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by Droon

Took me 4h to make only 10000 interactions cause the site is too slow and it took me a whole minute to change the page. And it's not my connection, I tried on other sites. I don't have the time to spend 8h cliking on pokemon.
I totally agree to that! I live on the other side of the world, so 9h mid-day is ABSOLUTELY INACCESSABLE for me... On top of that, I have other things to do, other sites to visit, so I failed today. I GIVE UP!!! Ten thousand to go, yet so little time.... Would love a premium box someday, this one just wasn't meant to be:( Heck, I'm just glad I got most everything else!
I feel like school kids are having the most trouble with this... I'm having trouble and I clicked most of the day x_x
Hello Everypuppy! DeviantArt || YouTube || Twitter Avatar by Matsu-Tsu @ DeviantArt

Pages: 123··· 57585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page