PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 454647484950

Sagidamas's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSagidamas
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
@ve3oml I think the max is lowered to 80% to account for the higher happiness bonus after update + a new account upgrade that permanently boosts it by 20%
winterbraid | they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: dark | score: 12625 | next: dragon avatar by fubukit (Cubbychoo)
ve3oml's Avatarhypermode-12.pngve3oml
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

@ve3oml I think the max is lowered to 80% to account for the higher happiness bonus after update + a new account upgrade that permanently boosts it by 20%
that makes some sence, But then ALL current max pairs that are out there that do not share a nature (i think i have one or 2 of those pairs) would automatically no longer be max % when this update hits and if Some one has actually spent Cr, GP, or ZC in order to have "that one max % pair" happonds to have a pair with different natures, it does not seem very fair, as if that was their "show peice pair" then this update would automatically renderthem useless to that user.... I personally know some users spend a good amount in game funds which they have saved up for a long time on here for max % pairs and it may be a "stick in the mud" for those who have spent so much, Just putting myself in their shoes, The thought of that happoning actually hurts a little especially if you have saved up for a long time for a special max % pair
Avatar is my actual cat when he was a baby,
BigBadBowser's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBigBadBowser
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by ve3oml

that makes some sence, But then ALL current max pairs that are out there that do not share a nature (i think i have one or 2 of those pairs) would automatically no longer be max % when this update hits and if Some one has actually spent Cr, GP, or ZC in order to have "that one max % pair" happonds to have a pair with different natures, it does not seem very fair, as if that was their "show peice pair" then this update would automatically renderthem useless to that user.... I personally know some users spend a good amount in game funds which they have saved up for a long time on here for max % pairs and it may be a "stick in the mud" for those who have spent so much, Just putting myself in their shoes, The thought of that happoning actually hurts a little especially if you have saved up for a long time for a special max % pair
I myself have spoke out about this, but I'm just gonna be blunt about it: Niet don't care about the previously done time for the current pairs. We have spoke about this to him until we couldn't anymore. He is gonna do the update whether we want him to or not. Everyone's pairs are gonna be destroyed and he is gonna keep shrugging it off like he has been. No, I'm not trying to be nasty or rude here, but its pretty darn obvious that our complaints have fallen on deaf ears. That in itself is sad.
Score: 1561
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Existing 99% pairs that don't share the same nature will still be better with the update than they are currently. The worst case scenario of them not sharing a berry preference or dislike puts them at about 109% compatability with max happiness. This will be better since it actually has a 9% chance to produce another egg instead of just maxing out at one guarateed egg. No (currently 99%) pairs are being "destroyed" or "rendered useless".
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.

QUOTE originally posted by BigBadBowser

QUOTE originally posted by ve3oml

I myself have spoke out about this, but I'm just gonna be blunt about it: Niet don't care about the previously done time for the current pairs. We have spoke about this to him until we couldn't anymore. He is gonna do the update whether we want him to or not. Everyone's pairs are gonna be destroyed and he is gonna keep shrugging it off like he has been. No, I'm not trying to be nasty or rude here, but its pretty darn obvious that our complaints have fallen on deaf ears. That in itself is sad.
OH WOW!!!!! I did not know that... sorry! I guess We will Just have to try and Find new mates for our pairs with the same Natures in order to ensure 80% Base once The new Update Hits, As A Person ...... A human...... Not directly linked to Neit in ANY way shape or form..... I do apologise that a fellow human being has disregarded this situation in such a way....
I would like to challenge you Neit to find a way to satisfy or find a comprimise at the minimum for both sides of the argument. While yes, there are some that are totally fine with it. It is very apparent there are some of us that are NOT ok with it and we are being ignored for whatever reason. You are a game dev Neit. While yes, this is your baby so to speak, you also have to listen to all the voices in the crowd, not just a select few. We want to help you make the game good for all, if you alienate the portion of the crowd that doesn't like the changes like what has been going on, it makes us want to leave, or myself at least. Thats how you lose players. I say this because I am passionate about this game and I really don't want to see it lose people. This is a massive change in how the game is played since breeding is what this whole thing is about. Don't push your players away or scoff at what we have to say. We care just like you and your team does. I know my last post was a bit...harsh shall we say, but to be honest you havent exactly been the most giving in your way of listening to your player base either. We want to help you. Help us to help you.
if i've opened up a "can of worms", I am sorry.... I will leave the thread now I appologize
Na your good lol. Just been sitting on this for a while unfortunatly.
SlitherCain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSlitherCain
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by BigBadBowser

I would like to challenge you Neit to find a way to satisfy or find a comprimise at the minimum for both sides of the argument. While yes, there are some that are totally fine with it. It is very apparent there are some of us that are NOT ok with it and we are being ignored for whatever reason. You are a game dev Neit. While yes, this is your baby so to speak, you also have to listen to all the voices in the crowd, not just a select few. We want to help you make the game good for all, if you alienate the portion of the crowd that doesn't like the changes like what has been going on, it makes us want to leave, or myself at least. Thats how you lose players. I say this because I am passionate about this game and I really don't want to see it lose people. This is a massive change in how the game is played since breeding is what this whole thing is about. Don't push your players away or scoff at what we have to say. We care just like you and your team does. I know my last post was a bit...harsh shall we say, but to be honest you havent exactly been the most giving in your way of listening to your player base either. We want to help you. Help us to help you.
I'm going to be honest, I do get how you're feeling, but to be blunt on my end, the reason he's "ignoring you" is because the update is a complete improvement on all fronts. As Abingy said, it is a near guarentee that your 99% will still be as good if not better than before. Like, he's removing the RNG behind picking pairs, you only need one mon from another trainer (since before you can say it was hard if you don't go on forums because your only source would be Wonder Trading since Shelter replaces the OT with your own), berry enjoyment can give an extra boost, an item is going to boost the capability by 20% meaning even just an 80% pair will be good enough to get a guaranteed egg, and if you get over 100% you can sometimes get two eggs. The reason he isn't responding to you is because he's explained it multiple times that this is a clear improvement unless I missed something and no matter how many times he says something, it likely isn't going to get rid of your fear of change. Usually I don't rant but your posts have come off a little passive aggressive and it irritated me a little...not that this is probably much better but I'm going to provide a reason and try to let it settle on that.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Xygallix's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXygallix
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Just wanted to drop in with one extra observation... At least we've all known the details for a while before they hit now. We know what's going to happen. Personally I understand why and think it's awesome that even my existing pairs will be better off which is brilliant. However, even for those who still dislike the changes... At least you've got more than enough time to start planning how to move forwards with any impacted pairs. I know we don't have a date for the update yet, but Niet could have announced it with two days notice (or no notice). He didn't. So... At least we're all forewarned. I know for me the extra time has really helped me get my head around the change and start looking forward to it :)
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!

Pages: 123··· 454647484950

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page