PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

SlitherCain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSlitherCain
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by BigBadBowser

I would like to challenge you Neit to find a way to satisfy or find a comprimise at the minimum for both sides of the argument. While yes, there are some that are totally fine with it. It is very apparent there are some of us that are NOT ok with it and we are being ignored for whatever reason. You are a game dev Neit. While yes, this is your baby so to speak, you also have to listen to all the voices in the crowd, not just a select few. We want to help you make the game good for all, if you alienate the portion of the crowd that doesn't like the changes like what has been going on, it makes us want to leave, or myself at least. Thats how you lose players. I say this because I am passionate about this game and I really don't want to see it lose people. This is a massive change in how the game is played since breeding is what this whole thing is about. Don't push your players away or scoff at what we have to say. We care just like you and your team does. I know my last post was a bit...harsh shall we say, but to be honest you havent exactly been the most giving in your way of listening to your player base either. We want to help you. Help us to help you.
I'm going to be honest, I do get how you're feeling, but to be blunt on my end, the reason he's "ignoring you" is because the update is a complete improvement on all fronts. As Abingy said, it is a near guarentee that your 99% will still be as good if not better than before. Like, he's removing the RNG behind picking pairs, you only need one mon from another trainer (since before you can say it was hard if you don't go on forums because your only source would be Wonder Trading since Shelter replaces the OT with your own), berry enjoyment can give an extra boost, an item is going to boost the capability by 20% meaning even just an 80% pair will be good enough to get a guaranteed egg, and if you get over 100% you can sometimes get two eggs. The reason he isn't responding to you is because he's explained it multiple times that this is a clear improvement unless I missed something and no matter how many times he says something, it likely isn't going to get rid of your fear of change. Usually I don't rant but your posts have come off a little passive aggressive and it irritated me a little...not that this is probably much better but I'm going to provide a reason and try to let it settle on that.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page