PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 484950

Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shirarisun

just checking in, is there an eta on this update yet? (not trying to rush, i'm just curious-)
Niet said hopefully by the end of this month a few posts up. I’m taking that to mean June 30th for now. If that day passes with no news, I’ll be curious for an updated ETA or further communication

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Tyrrhen's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTyrrhen
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
he said that in may, a little over a month ago. so i'm also curious about updates on this, but as everyone else said, definitely am not trying to rush it or anything :)
Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Wow, I didn’t even notice it was that long ago. I’m curious on an update as well then
BigBadBowser's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBigBadBowser
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
I am kind of curious as well. While I may be against the update, I still would like to know what the eta is for starting the work on fixing my breeding sets. It has been quite some time, as others have mentioned, since we got an update on this. Way too long.
Score: 1561
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
I am oh so very, very late to this thread, but now that I've seen this, I'm excited to see it get put into action. I've always had fun learning about the breeding system and variants and exclusives for as far back as I remember this site (even back as far as just doing reading on the site and my friend showing me how it all worked before I actually joined for the first time!) I can't wait to see this in place because I will be digging into it to try and really start making breeding pairs for all the mons I want to hunt someday now!

Pages: 123··· 484950

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page