PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 727374

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

not a bug, I wanted to be certain the new sprites were liked before redoing all 30 minisprites, i'll get to those first thing in the morning though <3
Thank you! That's completely understandable, but I didn't want no one to report it in case it was a bug.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
I think the art team forgot to color the tail?
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Mantine is on the table for recolour fixes. As you can see it need them.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Potential error with the Shiny Dragalge mini-sprite? While I understand the albino minisprite not being albino yet, I'm not sure that the shiny sprite should be identical to the plainclothes one as well.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
This may be an intentional thing, so just tell me if it is. So, I put this Female Pikachu in a Duskull Costume. For some reason, it's tail turned into a males. Like, the heart on it's tail is gone. And I think this might be intentional because of Cosplay Pikachu. Or maybe its because the Male sprite shows up in the PFQ dex. Either way, I thought this was odd.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

This may be an intentional thing, so just tell me if it is. So, I put this Female Pikachu in a Duskull Costume. For some reason, it's tail turned into a males. Like, the heart on it's tail is gone. And I think this might be intentional because of Cosplay Pikachu. Or maybe its because the Male sprite shows up in the PFQ dex. Either way, I thought this was odd.
Its supposed to have the male tail :)
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by MonkeyBug853

QUOTE originally posted by flutteristhebest

Its supposed to have the male tail :)
Yeah, no, its not supposed to have the male tail, Its supposed to have the Female's tail, that's the female Pikachu. Since Gen 4 (DPP) an onward, Female Pikachu gained a Visual gender difference, with the tail being heart shaped. When I made the costumes, and more so the costumes for Pikachu, I made the Costumes fitted for all 3. Male, Female and Cosplay. That means That Costume has an oops with Female having the male tail. It will take a bit but we'll take a look through Duskull Costume and the other Pikachu Costumes to make sure the tails are correct, thank you flutteristhebest
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Potential error with the Shiny Dragalge mini-sprite? While I understand the albino minisprite not being albino yet, I'm not sure that the shiny sprite should be identical to the plainclothes one as well.
These are still being worked on. I think i'm up to inkay or malamar in the kalos dex
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I'm not sure this is the right place to post.. My avatar is broken. When I go into the image uploader, it's there and works [https://pokefarm.com/upload/GnarleyQuinn/1.png]. I tried ctrl+F5, but nothing.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Did you just change your name? The image URL of your avatar still has the name pamixx in it. Try re-entering the URL.

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page