PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 727374

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

This delta aura is really messed up. Only the tips are showing?
thank you for bringing this to our attention, if you clear your cache the issue will be corrected :)
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sei's AvatarSei
Just posting this notice:

QUOTE originally posted by First Post

If a pokemon doesn't have an icon, this will be displayed: If a pokemon doesn't have a sprite, this will be displayed: It's not an error - it just means it doesn't have an associated sprite. It's not an error, and posts saying that they are errors will be deleted.
The second half is new, but the same principal applies in the case of a missing icon.
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn
ive just mega evolved my fluxray and it doesnt have an icon while in my field - it looks like a question mark. plus when i click in its pokedex entry it comes up as an error
♥️ Name: Edith Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Clear your cache.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Clear your cache.
i have and nothing has changed
Sei's AvatarSei
The dex page has been added, but there aren't any icons for it yet. Like I mentioned in the first post and the post I made just before yours, it just means there's no sprite associated with it.
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

The dex page has been added, but there aren't any icons for it yet. Like I mentioned in the first post and the post I made just before yours, it just means there's no sprite associated with it.
ok thank you
Is it normal for images to show up as code in pokemon bios?
Not very active. Feel free to DM if you need anything.
Pokemon2000's AvatarPokemon2000
mega fluxray is showing the grey question mark for me no icon no sprite yet my friends mega fluxray shows all icon and the sprite i cant post a image since there is no image upload button for forums and cant post third party links most likely clearing cache does nothing already did that
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Pokemon2000

mega fluxray is showing the grey question mark for me no icon no sprite yet my friends mega fluxray shows all icon and the sprite i cant post a image since there is no image upload button for forums and cant post third party links most likely
sei quoted the first post in this very page about missing icons, please give me time to make them?

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page