PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter Egg-Decorating Contest (prize distribution)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Maddy360's AvatarMaddy360
Congrats to all the winners, and thank you again for hosting this!

Prize Preferences

If I didn't link to a specific 'mon, that means I don't care which one(s) I get of that species 1: Shiny Reshiram 2: Shiny Zygarde 3: Albino Raikou 4: Shiny Victini 5: Shiny Raikou 6: Shiny Arceus 7: Albino Delta Skyrie 8: Shiny Pasovan 9: Shiny Lunupine(would like both if possible!) 10: Albino Pasovan 11: Shiny Frosdour 12: Shiny Pixrine 13: Albino Inferno Torchic 14: Albino Orthrus Houndour 15: Shiny Scaracross 16: Albino Maravol 17: Albino Misdreavus 18: Shiny Tatsugiri(curly) 19: Shiny Toxel 20: Albino Toxel 21: Albino Ralts(will take 2 if possible!) 22: Shiny Ralts(will take 2 if possible!) 23: Shiny Sneasel 24: Shiny Spheal 25: Albino Sneasel 26: Albino Spheal 27: Shiny Wooloo 28: Albino Buneary 29: Albino Espeon, or this eevee, if espeon is already taken 30: Albino Lillipup if you get through this and there's still prizes, my order of preference is S/A pokemon, CS's, Ditto(up to 2), V/E pairs, and any summon/ megastone.
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
Congrats everyone! ^^ Thank you for hosting c:

Prize Preference

1.Arceus 1 2.Arceus 2 3.Shiny Delta Teddiursa 4.Albino Delta Skyrie 5. Beast Ball 6.Albino Relaxed Ralts 7.Albino Relaxed Shroomish 8.Albino Relaxed Hippopotas 9.Relaxed Ditto 10. Magma Stone 11. Any Other Summons 12. Any Mega Stones 13. Any remaining Albinos 14. Any remaining Shinies 15. I'll happily accept whatever is left in the prize pool once my prefernces are out c:
Profile Pic from advent calendar c: Collecting Steel Statues + Magma Stones !! (75kcr/75gp/15zc) <(Currency availablity may vary)>
x 62/500
x 126/500
Nightstart's AvatarNightstart
Thank you so much for putting all this together and hosting this amazing contest again ^^ It was such a cool opportunity :)
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
PFP done by me c:
Stardust221's AvatarStardust221
Wow I didn't expect to place 6th place everyone art and designs were so creative and good. I'll take this little one if it's still available https://pokefarm.com/summary/cVKVL if taken them I'll take whatever remaining melan As the prize pool One of the shiny Arceus Albino Pixrine https://pokefarm.com/summary/v2kws Shiny Zygarde https://pokefarm.com/summary/N3DKZ
Collecting δ
avatar image and gif is from the d.gray man anime
Jellybones's AvatarJellybones
Congrats winners!! And i hope everyone had fun participating ::-] i had a fun time seeing everyones awesome submissions! And thank you to the hosts for having this cool competition ^^__^^
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Great work everyone! Congrats to the winners, I had so much fun! I'm fine with getting whatever, thank you for hosting <3
paimon's Avatarpaimon
Round 1 of prize distribution has been complete! Round 2 will begin shortly.~ Round 2 complete, going into Round 3! Round 4 complete, tomorrow continuing round 5.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
There are 3 more rounds of rewards to send. I apologise for the delay I'm having irl obligations. I'll try my best to send at least one round tomorrow but also hoping to finish it before Monday. Thank you for your patience and again thank you all for participating!

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page