PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter Egg-Decorating Contest (prize distribution)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345678

Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
ooooh ok i see now, sorry about the confused pm, apologies- i did pm my top prize selection so here are the standard prizes i would be happy to get!

prize pickz

1. either of the two shiny lunupines
  2. albino smeargle
  3. shiny smeargle
  4. any 1 of the 3 shiny moon pattern maravol
  5. shiny eevee
  6. albino eevee
  7. albino raikou
  8. shiny victini
  9. shiny entei
  10. shiny frosdour
and then after that, any of these i would prefer, in any order!and then after that you can just get me whatever. for my top prize i'd like the melan smeargle!
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (1 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
For convenience purpose, I'll copy my prefs here! I would like: Any melan https://pokefarm.com/summary/zB9hz https://pokefarm.com/summary/hM-9J https://pokefarm.com/summary/S5Z92 https://pokefarm.com/summary/N3DKZ Anything left! If one of these pokes goes to the higher top 3 entries, feel free to send random pokemon instead of listed. Thanks so much for the contest, it was so much fun!!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

24/550 Buying at 25
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
BlitzyDragon's AvatarBlitzyDragon
Congrats to everyone! It was so cool seeing all the art you've put together!
  • Dogs
  • More Dogs
  • TR
  • Hunt
  • Credits
:0
Currently hunting:Sizzlipede for TR Long term Main hunt: x10 Melan Furfrou
All profile art is by me, DM me if you'd like a commission TR sprite is the pokefarm sprites for Sizzlipede, animated by me
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Congrats everyone!! Thank you so much! <3 I hope I didn't take the prizes listing too literally, I see a lot of people were more vague with theirs but I literally listed out and linked 30 ;u;
Current Type Race score = 0
Saving for Memory Stick!
602/200
All art by me.
Flotteur's AvatarFlotteur
oh gosh, i wasn't even expecting to place ;o; congrats everyone, this was super fun <33 also, this actually made me draw for the first time after nearly a year of burnout, so thank you for that as well ;v;

preference

1a. melan cottonee // 1b. melan sneasel (dunno what second picked, so i hope listing my top two is okay!) 2. shiny arceus 1 3. shiny arceus 2 4. shiny zygarde 5. shiny reshiram 6. albino calyrex 7. shiny ghost teddiursa 8. shiny teddicursa 9. either shiny / lunupine 10. shiny pixrine 11. albino electric skyrie 12. albino snichu 13. shiny smeargle 14. shiny pasovan 15. let's go eevee cs 16. albino frosdour 2 17. either shiny / seedot 18. shiny spoink 19. albino swinub 20. albino slugma 21. ditto 18 22. ditto 20 23. ditto 13 24. ditto 5 25. ditto 6 26. ditto 9 27. ditto 1 28. altarianite 29. marshadeite Q 30. beast ball / shaderoot carrot 31. ice feather / psychic feather after that, random summons then random specials are okay! thank you all again ;v;

☆ eir | they/them | 25 ☆

🐉 team dragon thread 🐉★ starlight trade shop ★credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cryst on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on PFQ Divider Image @Unsplash
type race score; 0
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
Waah so many amazing entries, congrats to all!!

Preferences about prizes

Some are specific and some are more vague, I hope that's okay c:
  1. Shiny Zygarde
  2. Albino Calyrex
  3. Shiny Entei
  4. Albino Genesect
  5. Any other shiny/albino legendary
  6. Shiny Pasovan
  7. Albino Pasovan
  8. Shiny Frosdour
  9. Beast Ball
  10. Magma Stone
  11. Any mega stone
  12. Any other summon item
  13. Poké/Albino Radar
  14. Either shiny Chinchou or Lanturn (but if possible not both)
  15. Shiny Eevee
  16. Albino Rookidee (no nature/gender preference)
  17. Any other shiny/albino variant
  18. Any other shiny/albino exclusive
  19. Albino Misdreavus
  20. Ditto with the "any nature" preference (2, 5, 8, 11, 15, 16)
  21. Any other shiny/albino
  22. Special deltas
  23. Gosold pair
  24. Any CS
  25. Any other Ditto
  26. Any other pair
Thank you very much for organizing the Contest, it's been really fun~ :D
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs
yay, I made it onto the runner-ups! :D lemme pick out what I'm interested in thank you for organizing the contest! I'd participate again, so I look forward to seeing any new ones :D
Avatar art is by the outstanding CW-Trin!

Click

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Shop (empty)

haven't had time to reconstruct it yet

TR Badge Case

3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Hunt Bait (art by Tjthegamerking)

NoBrainCells's AvatarNoBrainCells
Hi hi! Congratulations to all the winners! The art here was all lovely! ^_^!

☆Preferred prizes!

If none of the above are available I'd be happy with any special Pokémon! Albinos preferred, but I'll take whatever's on hand :)
💬
Hello. My name is Ida Wire. I am not from this platform, but you can can certainly make my time here easier by tossing me a berry. Do be wary of Dr. Data.
[ Journal ] ☆Art by me☆ ☆ [0] points.☆
Merrick's AvatarMerrick
Thank you, and congrats everyone, y'all's art was so nice!

Prize pool preferences

One of the Dittos Delta Shiny Skyrie One of the Albino Torchics [Inferno] Albino Maravol [Moon Pattern] One of the Shiny Maravols [Moon Pattern] Shiny Scaracross One of the Shiny Seedots Shiny Sentret One of the Shiny Pinecos Albino Snichu One of the Albino Frosdours Albino Sneasel Delta Shiny Teddiursa Albino Espeon Shiny Misdreavus One of the Shiny Lunupines Shiny Teddicursa Shiny Pixrine Albino Scatterbug Shiny Pasovan Albino Pasovan Albino Houndour One of the Albino Hisuian Zoruas One of the Shiny Rookidee Any other Shiny or Albino that's left (preferably Shiny) (tell me if I should give links to the individual ones, and I will edit this post)

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page