PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter Egg-Decorating Contest (prize distribution)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Username: Cledanio Name of your design: New Soul Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: I'm kinda BUN at jokes, so HOPPY Easter everyone!! Other:Good luck everyone, you all have such a great designs!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

23/550 Buying at 25
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Username: Name of your design: "In the beginning was the Word..." Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Eggcellent contest, thank you!! Other: Was inspired by Arceus lore, where he shaped the whole universe with the power of thousand hands :)
BlitzyDragon's AvatarBlitzyDragon
Username: BlitzyDragon Name of your design: Common Ancestor Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: what was the hardest part of drawing this? the EGGexcution! *edit* Other: Inspired on now Mew is the genetic ansestor of every normal pokemon, they are the canonical first and the begining of all pokemon.
  • Dogs
  • More Dogs
  • TR
  • Hunt
  • Credits
:0
Currently hunting:Sizzlipede for TR Long term Main hunt: x10 Melan Furfrou
All profile art is by me, DM me if you'd like a commission TR sprite is the pokefarm sprites for Sizzlipede, animated by me
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Username:AnonymousEspeon Name of your design:Light Amidst Darkness Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Other: Haha I know Im not going to win, my design is simple and meh at best, but I had fun and that's all that matters ^^ All the other submitted designs are so cool and magical, can't wait to see all the other submissions (and jokes)

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
Username: Identity_V Name of your design: 'Renewed Phoenix' Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: So sad that dinosaurs can't celebrate easter because they're eggstinct :< Other: Phoenixes are known to rise from the ashes when they set ablaze their nest + themselves near the end of their life span. It revives & renew them, giving them a fresh start with life. So I attempted to illustrate Ho-Oh 'renewing' in a way, getting their own new beginning! And good luck everyone, very beautiful art so far! :]
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
Stardust221's AvatarStardust221
Username: Stardust221 Name of your design: Starry night Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Other: Legends say it can share eternal life. It slept for a thousand years in the form of a tree before its revival.
Collecting δ
avatar image and gif is from the d.gray man anime
Username: YêêtYêêtGôd Name of your design: Little Alien Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Egg-cellent Other: Took me a moment to figure out how to make the image visible, lol. The reason I chose to go with an alien is because aliens are like a distant future for people who believe in them. And if we find out how to communicate with them, I highly doubt we could, and I doubt they look like this. It could be a new beginning for mankind.
Score: 0
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop
Cele's AvatarCele
Please remember that our theme is "New Beginnings!" If it's not immediately obvious that your design fits the theme, an explanation may be needed. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
Username:skypony101 Name of your design: First Flower Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Why do people love eating hard boiled eggs? They're hard to beat! Other: I wish i could have found this contest earlier ^v^ I saw the palette and I instantly thought of shaymin, it's perfect for them! I saw in one of shaymin dex entries that it purifies the polluted air and turns it into a lush field of flowers. So to signify a new beginning,In my drawing it shows the shaymin creating the first flower from the polluted air!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
Username: Justsayhi Name of your design: The Fool Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Hmmm... nah, I got nothing! Let's HOP right on to the EGGSplanation :> Other: For those unaware of tarot stuff, tarot decks are divided into the major and minor arcana. The major arcana cards generally represent the stages of life, with the first one being The Fool, which represents new beginnings! My design is based off of The Fool tarot card (which is why it's relatively simple), with a Smeargle because with "Sketch," it can create a whole new movepool no other Pokemon could have! And also because it felt fitting for an art contest :D
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Buying Kusanagi for 20 ZC/equiv! Just send a trade!

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page