PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter Egg-Decorating Contest (prize distribution)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345678

Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Username: Enbees Name of your design: Precious One Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: I think by the end of this contest, we'll all be Easter eggs-perts! Other: What's a newer beginning than a new life? :) This was a bit of an experiment for me; you may notice the colors I've chosen are a bit odd, rather than trying to get close to kangaskhan's actual colors. That's because to choose from the palette, I put my iPad in grayscale mode, and colored based on shading and contrast rather than the actual colors! I think that created an interesting use of the color palette! :)
Current Type Race score = 0
Saving for Memory Stick!
602/200
All art by me.
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
Username: Leon Albertus Name of your design: Hatchling Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: I got nothing ^^' Other:
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Username: SporkoRyk Name of your design: New Humanity Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Why are chickens so funny? Becaaaaaaause. Other: HEHEHEHE E G G
Entry list has been updated as well as prizes.~ There is only 6 more days left to submit your entry!
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
EdgyMcEdge's AvatarEdgyMcEdge
Username: EdgyMcEdge Name of your design: Here Comes The Sun Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: What do you call an egg that pull pranks? A practical yolker. Other: -
Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
Username:Twickers14 Name of your design: Spring Chickens Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: What do you do with a shy chicken? Get her to come out of her shell! Other: this is my first ever art contest submission! Not expecting too much since everyone’s submissions have been amazing so far, but I had a lot of fun making this!!
Shirarisun's AvatarShirarisun
Username: Shirarisun Name of your design: A Petrifying Hatch! Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: i saw this meme once that made me die laughing for some reason but i couldn't find it again so i have lovingly recreated it from memory

meme

(image is a stock photo of kermit the frog, jpg crustified by me)
Other: i hope this is ok, i did blend some of the colors pretty heavily but i did only use the ones listed!
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (1 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
Jellybones's AvatarJellybones
Username: Jellybones Name of your design: Child and Parent Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: (abstain) Other: i wanted to draw mew and mewtwo after seeing another entry with mew in this thread, i think theyre an intriguing couple of pokemon and they fit the theme by nature ::-) and thank you for making a template thats ms paint-safe!!! its so frustrating when contests require a template that has fuzzy jpeg edges D-"XX (i'm lookin at you deviantart...)
paimon's Avatarpaimon
Username:paimon Name of your design:kopila Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: why did the bunny cross the road? because he hoppy! Other: kopila means "flower bud" in my language :3
ArmadaInvaded's AvatarArmadaInvaded
Username: ArmadaInvaded Name of your design: Mega Self Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Other: Since the theme is "new beginnings," I thought that I could use mega evolution- when a pokemon mega evolves, it might be the same, but it changes completely. Apologies if the reflection looks a little weird or doesn't convey this!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page