PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter Egg-Decorating Contest (prize distribution)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345678

9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs
Username: 9617saphs Name of your design: Burned Tower Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: No idea what pun to crack tbh. Guess I'm going over-easy on this one :P Other: I wanted to do something unique! decided to go depict the rebirth of the johto legendary beasts from the burned tower
Avatar art is by the outstanding CW-Trin!

Click

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Shop (empty)

haven't had time to reconstruct it yet

TR Badge Case

3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Hunt Bait (art by Tjthegamerking)

Flotteur's AvatarFlotteur
Username: Flotteur Name of your design: Sweet Scent Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: everyone's jokes have been eggcellent so far, too bad im not punny enough to hop in! :'D Other: i've always liked to imagine my starter meganium using sweet scent to lull new hatchlings to sleep, thought it would be cute <3

☆ eir | they/them | 25 ☆

🐉 team dragon thread 🐉★ starlight trade shop ★credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cryst on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Goldenene on PFQ Divider Image @Unsplash
type race score; 0
Username: Tjthegamerking Name of your design: Breezy Road Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Yeah, I got nothing. My head's about as hollow as an egg. Other: can you tell i really like the cottonee line...
Whimsi. (PFP by me)
Username: apatheticcritter Name of your design: Dusk of a New Day Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: I haven't had much time to take a look at them earlier, so I'm eggcited to see everyone's wonderful art :D Other: Ever since I read the prompt, I've had the scene of mama Delcatty and its baby Skitty... I'm imagining them watching the sunset from the railing of a ship, knowing that when they'll see the sun next morning, they'll be in their new home ^^
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
Entries added! Keep in mind contest will close for submission at reset so if you plan on posting, do so before server reset!
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Hello, everyone! Voting was very tough for us because of all of your stunning entries, but we do have a list of winners! Here's the Top 6 Winners! 1. Silver Raven - "In the beginning was the Word..." 2. Shirarisun - A Petrifying Hatch! 3. Flotteur - Sweet Scent 4. Cledànio - New Soul 5. BlitzyDragon - Common Ancestor 6. Stardust221 - Starry night And now the 15 Runner-Ups! 7. Jellybones - Child and Parent 8. apatheticcritter - Dusk of a New Day 9. Enbees - Precious One 10. GhostHaunter - Siblings 11. Maddy360 - Spring by the River 12. 9617saphs - Burned Tower 13. NoBrainCells - Green Grace 14. Leon Albertus - Hatchling 15. Mudpaw - A New Seedling! 16. gothorita (Rosiana) - Wonderland 17. Nightstart - New Friends 18. Merrick - A new family 19. SporkoRyk - New Humanity 20. paimon - kopila 21. lonely-dog-song - A New Era of Pokémon The first round of prize picks goes to winners and then Runner-Ups in order. To make it easier for me to distribute prizes as quickly as possible, please list in a post (prefferably link) at least 30 prizes from the pool you'd wish to get in order from most to least wanted. Edit: You can PM me but posting in the thread is preffered for prize list so I don't loose the track ;;/ Please keep in mind you only get one prize pick from the pool each round! After the Runner-Ups get their turn through, we'll start back at the Top Winners, and go back and forth this way until it's all gone. Do note that I can only give 48h to reply in the thread and PM. In case of no replies in this timeframe, I'll send a randomly picked Pokemon from the Prize Pool. Thank you all for participating and sharing egg-cellent puns! We had a lot of fun with it and were floored by the creativity you guys showed even with such a limited palette. Well done! We're looking forward to future contests much like this, so please join us again next time.~ ⁠⁠
gothorita's Avatargothorita
16. Rosiana, just had an username change ^^ sorry for the inconvenience oh man i was waiting all day for this!!! -albino calyrex -albino reshiram -shiny arceus 1 -shiny arceus 2 -albino raikou -shiny reshiram -shiny zygarde -shiny victini -shiny genesect -shiny raikou -special delta skyrie -beast ball -special delta teddiursa -albino pasovan -poke radar -albino frosdour -albino houndour -shiny frosdour -easter vullaby -altarianite -any S/A E/V until out -any Albino until out -any Shiny until out -any summons until out -any ditto until out daaas all, hank you for hosting this contest!!!! i stayed up til 3 to finish it when i saw the contest 1 day from ending lol
code (about me) Pfp + divider by me! Sawsbuck sprite is official sprite edited by me. Deltas I'm LF:
Perfect Pecha Berry

Perfect Pecha Berry

Consumable

(: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Pecha Berry, bursting with sweet flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 100 — +501,836
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter
Score: 0
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Congratulations all and thank you for the awesome contest haha! I saw so many cool arts here ;w; I would prefer... 1.melan popplio 2.shiny arceus (if I could get this one instead of melan popplio I would be so so happy ;w;) 3.shiny or albino pixrine 4.any special legend 5.any special exclusive 6.any special variant 7.anything that left haha I don't have anything else in mind, so I'll be very glad to get any pokemon!! Thank you so much once again!!!!
@GhostHaunter Hello! Could you please edit your post and list more prizes as there will be multiple rounds of prize distribution and I'd like to avoid PM waiting time. Thank you ;;/

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page