PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easter Egg-Decorating Contest (prize distribution)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345678

RoarRockruff's AvatarRoarRockruff
Username: RoarRockruff Name of your design: A Locked Doorway Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Well... my jokes are never very bunny, so I think I'll skip. (hop. Bounce. Jump.) Other: My theme of 'new beginnings' is about eevee. Eevee has many different evolutions - many different possible new beginnings. However, I chose a keyhole, because sometimes your pathway might be locked, and no matter how hard you try, you just can't get in. You don't have the key yet. And sometimes, you never find it. Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone else!

Babs/Roar | She/her | Pansexual

My avatar and Pagedoll is my Dreepy OC Phantom.
Art Shop JournalNothing credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Signature Pagedoll @Cryst F2U TR banner @CaptainNessbot F2U divider @Mochi and Aemilia's codes Icon @Silver Raven
Entry list is updated!~ Three more days left to submit your entry!
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Nightstart's AvatarNightstart
Username: Nightstart Name of your design: New Friends Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: I can tell every-bunny worked really hard on their entries :D Good luck to everyone ^^ Other: Torchic loves helping her trainer gather eggs from the daycare center, she can't wait to meet all her new friends once they hatch!
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
PFP done by me c:
Mudpaw's AvatarMudpaw
Username:Mudpaw Name of your design: A New Seedling! Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Why don’t rabbits get hot in the summer? They have hare conditioning. ^^ Other: The seed here is representing the 'new beginning' and I thought it would be a fun choice to have the 'seed' pokemon taking care of a 'seed'ling. Bulby is very excited to see what their first seed becomes as it grows c:
Profile Pic from advent calendar c: Collecting Steel Statues + Magma Stones !! (75kcr/75gp/15zc) <(Currency availablity may vary)>
x 54/500
x 125/500
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter
Username: GhostHaunter Name of your design: Siblings Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Bunny's favorite pun? Bun. Other: It's only the beginning of new adventure for two siblings~ And they already having fun!
Score: 0
Merrick's AvatarMerrick
Username: Merrick Name of your design: A new family Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: none, sorry Other: pov: you are an intruder in their idyllic family scene
Maddy360's AvatarMaddy360
Username: Maddy360 Name of your design: Spring by the River Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: Why do eggs make good noir detectives? They're Hard-Boiled! Other: Love seeing everyones submissions, thank you for doing this again!
Entry list is updated!
Username: lonely-dog-song Name of your design: A New Era of Pokémon Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun: the site can be pretty slow, it must have a lagomorph problem Other: I wanted to utilize the egg shape, & thought of Mewtwo breaking out of its tube thing in Mewtwo Strikes Back! although I don't remember much else from the movie
gothorita's Avatargothorita
Username:Rosiana Name of your design:Wonderland Entry:

Easter Submission

Easter joke/pun:eggcuse me for my lack of comedic relief.... Other:i love bunnies, what do i love more than bunnies? shiny bunnies. (and perhaps a certain worm) wanted to do something a tad related to alice in wonderland, i think falling into a rabbit hole (literally) would be a new beginning
code (about me) Pfp + divider by me! Sawsbuck sprite is official sprite edited by me. Deltas I'm LF:
Perfect Pecha Berry

Perfect Pecha Berry

Consumable

(: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Pecha Berry, bursting with sweet flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 100 — +501,583
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page