PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 303132

Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Looking at ways to make the Fishing Hut more enjoyable, changing the minigame up/out could be an option, idk. I think that sounds like a good route to explore, personally.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Deadlock21's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeadlock21
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
I wanna add the scour situation, maybe indeed it would be possible to find eggs but only if the pokemon is 100% maybe even needs all pokemon go to the same location? It could be either an egg you have bot registered yet (except legends and the newest ones added) or the one you currently chain? Because im honest: if not doing totem stickers, i never change my scour team. Since we got the 4tb slot my same 4 pokemon are doing scours. They are all at 0% but they still bring home decent enough stuff so i dont bother switching them out.
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
Aside from adding a fishing minigame (unsure how that'd pan out on mobile) I'm not sure of a good way to make fishing better, but I do agree that it's a slog. I gave up on trying to upgrade my rod/locations a long time ago because it's just not fun and it can be a bit of a credit sink to do so . I do think having the potential to find a stray Pokemon at the garden, sparring hut, or other places could be fun, but I don't know how Niet feels about "random event" type inclusions. I suppose it's not a whole lot different than randomly getting nectar or perfect berries to add in a chance of encountering something. Either way, I don't think the shelter update is bad even knowing how it would be for a new user because again, you can just get the other passes for credits, borrow them during type races, etc.. It's just that people don't enjoy the alternatives at present, some of which are due to be updated and some of which I'm sure Niet would be open to if we could come up with a suitable suggestion.
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Inferno Overdrive for June:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
hmmngbrdbndt's Avatarhypermode-12.pnghmmngbrdbndt
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
I wanted to pop in and say that now that I've seen the daycare update live, I am so appreciative about the ability to see who donated what egg the shelter without having to click into a separate window. I use the daycare for shiny hunting and being able to find my own eggs more easily has made my hunt so much less of a slog. It was a change I had no idea was going to be included and I am delighted.
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
arceus.pngss.png
Yes the changes to the Lab and Shelter are quite interesting and unique. I can't wait to see more updates.
SlitherCain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSlitherCain
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by GinKurosu

QUOTE originally posted by cemeterysdrive

Ugh, this is gonna make getting the site exclusive eggs a total nightmare.
Well, they hardly ever showed up in the shelter anyways. This isn't going to change that.

QUOTE originally posted by Tempura778

It was a nightmare to begin with ^^” 1% chance for the eggs to land in the Shelter, meaning breeding in the Daycare is the best way to go anyway, irrespective of the update
the shelter is where I got all of the site exclusives that I currently have, so they show up enough for it to matter to me. and some of the site exclusives cannot be bred with anything besides themselves, not even ditto worked sooooo... tell me how the daycare is gonna help with that?
...by doing the tournaments? And if a mon DOES breed with Ditto, it can give itself, it's just that the rate is severely lower. The Daycare update is confirmed to be boosting these odds, but if you have the mon itself & a breeding partner, 90% of the time you can get it if you slog through. Seriously, use the wiki and then name me an Exclusive which isn't a recent tourney or event mon that isn't breedable right now in a way that isn't "breed with itself". I don't want to sound aggresive, but I feel like you're missing something and complaining over a problem that doesn't truly exist.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
GinKurosu's AvatarGinKurosu
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by cemeterysdrive

Well, they hardly ever showed up in the shelter anyways. This isn't going to change that.

QUOTE originally posted by Tempura778

It was a nightmare to begin with ^^” 1% chance for the eggs to land in the Shelter, meaning breeding in the Daycare is the best way to go anyway, irrespective of the update
the shelter is where I got all of the site exclusives that I currently have, so they show up enough for it to matter to me. and some of the site exclusives cannot be bred with anything besides themselves, not even ditto worked sooooo... tell me how the daycare is gonna help with that?
...by doing the tournaments? And if a mon DOES breed with Ditto, it can give itself, it's just that the rate is severely lower. The Daycare update is confirmed to be boosting these odds, but if you have the mon itself & a breeding partner, 90% of the time you can get it if you slog through. Seriously, use the wiki and then name me an Exclusive which isn't a recent tourney or event mon that isn't breedable right now in a way that isn't "breed with itself". I don't want to sound aggresive, but I feel like you're missing something and complaining over a problem that doesn't truly exist.
Sugarcoatl
Score: 0

Sugarcoatl
Sugarcoatl is one of the last two season's tournaments.
impish.sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngimpish.sei
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

Sugarcoatl
'recent' tourney mon means this season or the one right before it, so, no. that is one that is just unbreedable until the next season starts ALL breedable mon can breed with ditto, its just harder

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
GinKurosu's AvatarGinKurosu
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by impish.sei

Sugarcoatl
'recent' tourney mon means this season or the one right before it, so, no. that is one that is just unbreedable until the next season starts ALL breedable mon can breed with ditto, its just harder
multiple months seems like a weird timespan for "recent" but sure

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page