PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter >

Deadlock21's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeadlock21
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
I wanna add the scour situation, maybe indeed it would be possible to find eggs but only if the pokemon is 100% maybe even needs all pokemon go to the same location? It could be either an egg you have bot registered yet (except legends and the newest ones added) or the one you currently chain? Because im honest: if not doing totem stickers, i never change my scour team. Since we got the 4tb slot my same 4 pokemon are doing scours. They are all at 0% but they still bring home decent enough stuff so i dont bother switching them out.
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page