PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter >

Aside from adding a fishing minigame (unsure how that'd pan out on mobile) I'm not sure of a good way to make fishing better, but I do agree that it's a slog. I gave up on trying to upgrade my rod/locations a long time ago because it's just not fun and it can be a bit of a credit sink to do so . I do think having the potential to find a stray Pokemon at the garden, sparring hut, or other places could be fun, but I don't know how Niet feels about "random event" type inclusions. I suppose it's not a whole lot different than randomly getting nectar or perfect berries to add in a chance of encountering something. Either way, I don't think the shelter update is bad even knowing how it would be for a new user because again, you can just get the other passes for credits, borrow them during type races, etc.. It's just that people don't enjoy the alternatives at present, some of which are due to be updated and some of which I'm sure Niet would be open to if we could come up with a suitable suggestion.
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Inferno Overdrive for June:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page