PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > 2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter >

GinKurosu's AvatarGinKurosu
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by GinKurosu

QUOTE originally posted by cemeterysdrive

Ugh, this is gonna make getting the site exclusive eggs a total nightmare.
Well, they hardly ever showed up in the shelter anyways. This isn't going to change that.

QUOTE originally posted by Tempura778

Ugh, this is gonna make getting the site exclusive eggs a total nightmare.
It was a nightmare to begin with ^^” 1% chance for the eggs to land in the Shelter, meaning breeding in the Daycare is the best way to go anyway, irrespective of the update
the shelter is where I got all of the site exclusives that I currently have, so they show up enough for it to matter to me. and some of the site exclusives cannot be bred with anything besides themselves, not even ditto worked sooooo... tell me how the daycare is gonna help with that?
...by doing the tournaments? And if a mon DOES breed with Ditto, it can give itself, it's just that the rate is severely lower. The Daycare update is confirmed to be boosting these odds, but if you have the mon itself & a breeding partner, 90% of the time you can get it if you slog through. Seriously, use the wiki and then name me an Exclusive which isn't a recent tourney or event mon that isn't breedable right now in a way that isn't "breed with itself". I don't want to sound aggresive, but I feel like you're missing something and complaining over a problem that doesn't truly exist.
Sugarcoatl
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page