PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 303132

Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
The update to the spent/remaining position and format is much appreciated, and I like the line separation. It's so much easier to tell the current state now
Deadlock21's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeadlock21
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
I didnt read the whole thread but i wanna say to those unsatisfied with the Passes you can buy for IP : how often do you need them? I am playing for exactly 1 year now and once i got my *-Pass i have reached my adoption limit 5-8 times? Most days i barely go half.
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
The budget seems harsh for newer players.
impish.sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngimpish.sei
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by GothGirlBethany

The budget seems harsh for newer players.
The shelter isn't intended for newer plasyers

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Tyrrhen's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTyrrhen
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Deadlock21

I didnt read the whole thread but i wanna say to those unsatisfied with the Passes you can buy for IP : how often do you need them? I am playing for exactly 1 year now and once i got my *-Pass i have reached my adoption limit 5-8 times? Most days i barely go half.
and even if you are hitting the adoption limit, you're likely making a lot of interactions to hatch those eggs, so a lot of ip to exchange for boosts.
RahRahYh's AvatarRahRahYh
grandmaster.pnge.png
worst update ever.
Enbees's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEnbees
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
I do mean this completely respectfully, I'm just not really sure how to word it, but in response to a lot of recent posts, explaining that the intended mechanic is to not use the shelter to fill the pokedex probably isn't going to help people who are complaining. If they don't like it, it doesn't really matter if it's the intended mechanic, they just aren't going to enjoy it... Sometimes people are going to criticize intended mechanics, even understanding that it was the intended mechanic, and just saying "well it wasn't meant to help you" isn't really going to make them feel any better about it. Don't get me wrong, I quite like the update, but that's because I have a star pass and I'm at arceus rank, so for me, it's a boost, which is awesome! But I completely understand people who are upset to have their passes nerfed. In all honesty, I think I would be upset too if I were at a lower rank, because I hate to say it, but even if it is the intended main feature of Pokefarm, I uh... Don't really like filling out the pokedex. I'm here to S/A/M hunt, and my rank is not based on wanting to fill the dex because it's the intended main gameplay, but to maximize my chances in hunting. Filling out the dex has never felt like the main purpose of the site to me, it's always felt like hunting was, so hearing that it is meant to be less accessible than it is was surprising to me. To me, filling the pokedex is just rather unexciting. I've never actually gotten the shiny charm in any official games, because I don't find filling the pokedex fun. I'm sure I used the shelter to help pad my dex for exactly that reason. Making it harder, as was done, even if it was because the shelter wasn't intended to be used the way it was, would've probably just killed my motivation for the game. So I don't blame the people who are upset at all.
grass.png Current Type Race score = 0 grass.png
Saving for hypermode!
313/600
All art by me.
GinKurosu's AvatarGinKurosu
master.png
Ugh, this is gonna make getting the site exclusive eggs a total nightmare.
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by GinKurosu

Well, they hardly ever showed up in the shelter anyways. This isn't going to change that.
PFP of V from BTS edited by my best friend
2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Created by bit0feverything! 2nd Place Team Fairy June 2024
Score: 0
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by GinKurosu

It was a nightmare to begin with ^^” 1% chance for the eggs to land in the Shelter, meaning breeding in the Daycare is the best way to go anyway, irrespective of the update
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 46 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page