PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 Update Phase 2: The Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829303132

QUOTE originally posted by GinKurosu

QUOTE originally posted by impish.sei

Sugarcoatl
'recent' tourney mon means this season or the one right before it, so, no. that is one that is just unbreedable until the next season starts ALL breedable mon can breed with ditto, its just harder
multiple months seems like a weird timespan for "recent" but sure
It's well-documented that "recent" means two seasons, and it's even documented at the start of each season which season's species are newly eligable for breeding.
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Inferno Overdrive for June:
Score: 2056
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
SlitherCain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSlitherCain
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

...by doing the tournaments? And if a mon DOES breed with Ditto, it can give itself, it's just that the rate is severely lower. The Daycare update is confirmed to be boosting these odds, but if you have the mon itself & a breeding partner, 90% of the time you can get it if you slog through. Seriously, use the wiki and then name me an Exclusive which isn't a recent tourney or event mon that isn't breedable right now in a way that isn't "breed with itself". I don't want to sound aggresive, but I feel like you're missing something and complaining over a problem that doesn't truly exist.
Sugarcoatl
While not this tourney, they were a mon introduced in the previous season (30), I'd still consider that a "recent tourney" mon. I'm not certain how many seasons need to pass before Niet hits the "breed" switch, but it seems to be just two seasons since season 29 mons now have egg groups. You can also do a tourney and trade in a singular token for the older ones to trade for a Sugarcoatl egg. Is that breeding? No, but you want it for the eggdex and not shiny hunting (I take it), so that should be good enough. Edit: I see Impish has responded with effectively the same thing, but still getting this across to provide a solution.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Rainquail's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRainquail
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by impish.sei

Sugarcoatl
'recent' tourney mon means this season or the one right before it, so, no. that is one that is just unbreedable until the next season starts ALL breedable mon can breed with ditto, its just harder
multiple months seems like a weird timespan for "recent" but sure
When you compare the last 2 Tournament Seasons to the number of Seasons that have taken place on this site overall, it's pretty recent. Sure, months may have passed but time isn't the important part, it's the number of Prize Exclusive that have gone through circulation.
Raziya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fire.pngRaziya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Then the recent change to have the melan boost be at Arceus and Arceus not requiring the full dex should be an even more useful change for you I would imagine? :)
Score: 16,340
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
GinKurosu's AvatarGinKurosu
master.png
I mean, it really is whatever, I'll just have to deal with it. I am sure yall don't really get it since you are hypermode users, but nothing I can do there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Score: 0
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
complete.pngb+.png

I mean, it really is whatever, I'll just have to deal with it. I am sure yall don't really get it since you are hypermode users, but nothing I can do there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey I'm a non hypermode user.. and I honestly don't understand what point you are making here
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)

With all due respect, I got this round of hypermode entirely without paying money. Even if I had paid, Hypermode has literally nothing to do with Sugarcoatl being breedable or not. It's not like being a "premium" user gives us earlier access to things, nor does it mean we don't see flaws with the system. I've pointed out two (maybe three?) times this thread that fishing is horrible and it needs fixing. Others expressed distaste that in the original pitch of the shelter update, refreshing the shelter cost precious points from the daily allowance. We are just normal users like you :) So, nobody is intending rudeness to you, we are simply explaining that the site operates on a "two most recent season exclusives are unbreedable" rule. It's okay to be upset with the shelter upgrade, but we are just trying to help clear up misunderstandings.
GinKurosu's AvatarGinKurosu
master.png
I get it, you don't see any of it as an issue because you already have the difficult stuff out of the way so this literally makes no difference to you.
zoup's Avatarzoup
grandmaster.pnge.png
with the shelter moving away from the (unintended) dex usage, would changing how the Original trainer changes to the new adopter ever be considered? if people want to use it to hunt for things they already have/breeding/collecting it seems like it would be useful if the OT didnt change.

Berry ❀ 25 ❀

zubat fan as foretold. but a fan of other bats as well.
z.pngj.pngy.png
no link yet
Lv. 100 — +418,532
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Lv. 100 — +183,202
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
impish.sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngimpish.sei
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by zubatfan

with the shelter moving away from the (unintended) dex usage, would changing how the Original trainer changes to the new adopter ever be considered? if people want to use it to hunt for things they already have/breeding/collecting it seems like it would be useful if the OT didnt change.
not that exactly, but the upcoming daycare update is going to negate the need for a 2nd different OT - you will be able to pair your own pokemon (or one adopted from the shelter) with one from someone else yourself

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
23969 pts .

Pages: 123··· 2526272829303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page