PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 111112113

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
complete.pngd+.png
Caelan nodded, "I guess I'll get off to my biology class. What class do you plan to take first?"
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
2.pnghm...... I think ill be taking history first..... I want to learn more about the ruinous four! Esper, bonbon, and shine head off to history class, and caelan notices that esper forgot the love ball she was holding, and it is shaking violently.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
'Great!' Zeph says, taking out a Dive Ball. She goes out onto the battlefield and tosses it, sending out a Barraskewda. 'Tempest, go!' The fish smiles devilishly, flashing his fangs. Zeph turns to Aera and says, 'I only have 3 Pokemon, so we can't do a full 6-on-6 I'm afraid. So, how many mons each?'

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Experimental commscredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dragon.png 1135
complete.pngd+.png
Caelan tried to shout out that Esper dropped her Love Ball, but she was already out of earshot. He picked up the ball and said, "I guess I'll take care of this Pokémon until class is over." Before heading to his biology class. He noticed as he walked to the classroom, that the ball kept shaking, and he didn't know if it was a good idea to let the Pokémon inside of the Love Ball out of its ball. He'd met Pokémon that don't like being confined, such as his Deoxys, but he wasn't sure what Pokémon was in the Love Ball.
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Aera let out her Pikachu. "Go ahead Pikachu! And I say a 1 on 1 sounds nice. It would be a quick and smooth battle."
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: dark.png 169
ultra.png
Esper arrives at the history classroom, and she sits down in the back row, and bonbon sits in espers lap, while shine makes herself comfortable on espers shoulder. 2.pnghmmm...... Then, the love ball suddenly bursts open, revealing a shiny dawn wings necrozma, and she immediately starts sizing caelan up. h.png .........you are not esper.
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
'Of course,' Zeph says. 'All right then, use Drill Run!' Tempest the Barraskewda lunges forwards, spiraling into a sharp twist.
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"Pikachu use dig! Then use Thunderbolt once you get out." u.png Pikachu! Pi-pi-pi-pi!
complete.pngd+.png
"No, I'm not, she dropped your Poke Ball and I was going to give it back to her after class. She couldn't hear me yelling after her as she went to her class. My name's Caelan, I'm a friend of Esper's"
ultra.png
The dawn wings necrozma studies caelan, then she seems to relax, but her body seems to occasionally spasam. h.png fine. We will trust you. We are lunar.

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 111112113

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page