PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 9394959697··· 108109110

ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
ace.pnge+.png
arlo woke up soon after and went to visit alcryst thought he had no clue where alcryst was so he looked around cluelessly
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Alcryst was out exploring the city. She wanted to buy some battle items and potions, so she did. She then went out to catch some wild pokemon.
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: dark.png 169
ace.pnge+.png
arlo went outside and decides he wanted to go catch wild pokemon so he went around and caught himself a weird looking olive thing, a spider, and round baby pig before running into alcryst "hey alcryst!"
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"Oh, hey." Alcryst took out her Charizard, still mega evolved.
ace.pnge+.png
"wanna see what i caught!" arlo said excitedly "and where do i get one of those ring thingies to mega evolve"
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"You get it in Kalos from a gym leader. I can't say which one. Also, I am going to try and ride on my Charizard, I should do it now before it's too late," Alcryst said and took off on her Charizard.
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
'Tempest, use Bounce! But stay in the air as long as you can until Pikachu comes out, then nail it with Drill Run.'

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Experimental commscredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dragon.png 1135
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"Pikachu! Wait until you are ready! Once it goes down, then dodge the attack and use Thunderbolt in the air!" Aera pointed and shouted out.
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
'Try to deflect most of it, Tempest,' Zeph says. 'Hopefully the Ground-type Drill Run helps with the damage. Pikachu's still discharging electricity, so drill right into it!' The Barraskewda's spinning motion does deflect some of the Thunderbolt, but he still hisses a little in pain. After that though, he shoots straight for Pikachu with a renewed vengeance, determined to win.
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"Dodge it Pikachu! Then use Thunderbolt on yourself for your ability then use Electro Ball!" Aera let Pikachu activate its ability. u.png Pikaachuuu!!! Pika-pi... Pika!

Pages: 123··· 9394959697··· 108109110

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page