PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 107108109110

"Lu!" [I am an Iron Pharaoh, a Paradox Pokémon of the future!] Aaron replies. [My name is Aaron,] he adds, introducing himself.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
complete.pngd+.png
Galaxeon smiled, "It's nice to meet you Aaron. I've been in that Beast Ball for a while, it's nice to finally get some fresh air and meet my new trainer."
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Alcryst woke up again. She was confused, her head was in pain, and she barely remembered anything at all. All she knows, she was in someones(?) dorm room.
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: dark.png 169
complete.pngd+.png
Caelan thought for a moment, wondering what he could name his new Galaxeon, thinking of names in his head, but was drawing a blank. When an idea came to him, he asked her, "What do you think of the name Cosma?" Galaxeon looked up to her trainer and smiled, nodding, "That's a great name, I love it!"
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
l.png flutter think cosma is perfect name for her!
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
complete.pngd+.png
As Cosma and Flutter both approved of the name, Caelan smiled. Then, he heard someone speak, "Well, it seems I must have missed orientation." and looked over to a man whose hair was white with age, yet looked like he was in peak physical condition, besides the cane he was walking with, which had a strange looking Poke Ball on the top. The man cleared his throat and said, "Apologies, I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Professor Samuel Thorn. But please, just call me Mr. Thorn. I'm the new science teacher here at Uva Academy. I specialize in the field of multiverse theory, even though there aren't a lot of people who quite understand what that is."
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Alcryst looked around and thought this: was I dreaming or what? She looked around again, and realized no, this was her dorm. Aera went back to her classroom to set up more things. She also wrote in her notebook of what to do when battling another person.
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
l.png multiverse theory? Wow! Sounds complicated.....
complete.pngd+.png
"In simple terms, there are theoretically alter realities that differ from each other, some times in simple ways, other ways are very drastically different. The multiverse was supposedly created by a Pokémon above even Arceus itself. Of course, I've yet to prove the existence of such a Pokémon, but I've never given up on that."
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
"Yeah, I tried studying that for a while, oddly enough it didn't pique my interest all too much like I thought it would..."
PFP credit
Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q.
♣︎♠︎♥︎♦︎

Pages: 123··· 107108109110

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page