PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 111112113

Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"That is a Tera Orb, here let me show you mine. Pikachu terastallize for them as an example please." u.png Pika! Pika-pi! "You see here, it's when a pokemon crystalizes into the following type. It can be any out of the 18 types. The other Tera Orbs ar.e for certain students in Uva Academy. I am trying to get permission to give it to the students, and I did from the director." Alcryst looked at the Tera Pikachu. She looked at her Tera Orb. "So, it makes that one specific type stronger is what I heard."
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: dark.png 0
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
ace.pnge+.png
"woah thats cool! my garchomps dragon claw or eathquake can be even stronger now!" he said proudly "so cool!" arlo said happily "when we become champions we'll have to battle alcryst!"
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"There is a limit though, when using this you can only use it once before charging it again at a Pokemon Center." Aera pointed to her Pikachu. Alcryst agreed. "Of course Arlo."
ace.pnge+.png
arlo smiled at alcryst "thats cool mrs aera" he said smiling before yawning "im gonna go back to my dorm and probably go to sleep that battle was draining!"
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
"That is true, it was much more casual back in the day. These days everyone's trying to breed the perfect Pokémon. In my opinion, Pokémon are perfect as they are, you don't need to constantly train your Pokémon or pump them up with those stupid vitamins." before looking around and saying, "Is it just me or does it feel like we're talking about a video game where we're the main characters?" (Yep, 4th wall break, cause Wynaut?)
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
'Heh.' Zeph materializes, walking in out of nowhere. 'I think I can take care of the other tera orb distributions.' She flashes a quick smile. 'I'm the Uva battle instructor, by the way. Name's Zeph. Nice to meet you.' Her Sensu Oricorio chirps lightly and in a tired sort of way, ruffling her Covert Cloak. 'This is Astani, my partner.'

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Experimental commscredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dragon.png 0
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
2.pngno, its not just you, caelan...... The love ball shakes again. 2.pngplease, calm down, luna...... I dont want another incident....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
ace.pnge+.png
arlo looked at zeph "woah how'd you appear magically are you like a wizard or witch?" arlo said tiredly
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Aera lets Alcryst and Arlo go before heading to the Uva students. "Hello! I am Ms. Aera from Naranja and I teach Battle Basics there. Oh? Hello there Ms. Zeph! So nice to meet you! Would you mind handing them out to them?"
ace.pnge+.png
arlo went with alcryst to their dorm "night alcryst!" he said yawning "we can battle some more tomorrow if you want"

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 111112113

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page