PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 8990919293··· 111112113

Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"Charizard take the hit, if you survive the use our secret method," she said. Aera walked down stairs to their battle. She smiled.
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: electric.png 0
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Caelan walked over to watch the battle, standing next to Esper. He asked her, "It's been a while since you've seen a real battle like this, hasn't it? I won't lie, other than that little outburst in the courtyard, I was wondering when we'd see a real battle."
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
ace.pnge+.png
arlo was confused "secret method?" arlo said confused "garchomp use a dragon claw when they come in close!"
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Esper looks back at the love ball in her hand, and the ball starts shaking, as if eager to be let out. 2.png....I know your eager to fight again, luna...... But your too wild when in battle..... Esper then looks at caelan. 2.pngits less that I haven't seen a proper battle, and more that I dont like battling...... People are too serious nowadays..... EV training this, IV that, I dont like it...... Id rather it be casual..... Like in alola..... The love ball in her hand shakes again.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
"Charizard, now!" Alcryst's charizard went down and dodged the Dragon Claw, using very powerful moves. This caused Arlo's Garchomp to faint. "Good battle Arlo!" Aera clapped once the battle ended. "That was amazing you two!"
ace.pnge+.png
"thank! that was impressive. im sure i wouldve won if i had brought a held item along" arlo chuckled high fiving alcryst "thanks miss Aera"
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Aera smiled. "Of course and no problem. Speaking od battling, would you like to come into my classroom, both of you?" She offered for a special gift that was approved. Alcryst looked over at Ms. Aera. "Sure."
ace.pnge+.png
"sure" arlo said following alcryst though he was exhausted from their battle so he was fatigued "that was alot of work"
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Aera led them to her classroom with 2 little boxes. Both had the same item in them that would be given to them early for how strong they are. "Please open these up." She had a few more to give to certain students who are their friends. Alcryst opened hers up, she found a tera orb in it. "A tera orb? I thought champion ranked students get these only."
ace.pnge+.png
arlo saw the orb "woah its a sparkley ball thing!" arlo said shaking it "whats it do?" he asked ms aera "who are the others for?"

Pages: 123··· 8990919293··· 111112113

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page