PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111112113

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
2.pngso cool! Pokemon never fail to amaze me! Lunar bursts out of her ball, and she lets out a low growl before placing her arms in front of esper, in a sort of protective manner. h.png grrrr.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Thorn chuckled lightly as Lunar came out of her Poke Ball, "It seems that even Pokémon can be amazed by other Pokémon. Unless I'm misinterpreting things. I'm almost 120 years old, my mind tends to wander from time to time." Caelan looked to Lunar and said, "Lunar, calm down, he's not going to hurt anyone, he's our science teacher. A teacher doesn't hurt their students."
ultra.png
2.pngyea, lunar.... Hes not gonna hurt me! Lunars arms spasm a bit as she processes espers words, and her arms go back to herself. h.png alright.... But im gonna stay out. Just in case.
arceus.pngd+.png
"Well then, let's resume our lesson. Recent research has shown that Pokémon who evolve using evolutionary stones have malleable DNA, much like Eevee, which has eight possible evolutions. Although I personally believe there are more." Caelan remembered, "Oh, Professor Thorn, what about this Eeveelution?" before letting Cosma out of her Beast Ball. "This is Cosma, my Galaxeon. Based on my Pokédex, it says she's a Cosmic-type Pokémon." Thorn raised an eyebrow and said, "Interesting. I'm well aware of the Cosmic type, but I had no knowledge of a Cosmic-type evolution of Eevee. It seems your one step ahead of me Mr. Blake. Makes things a bit easier for this old man. But there are still many Pokemon that evolve in strange ways. Does anyone know how a Slowpoke evolves into a Slowbro?"
ultra.png
2.pngI believe a slowpoke evolves into a slowbro when a shellder bites onto its tail! Though I never understood why the shellder sudden looks so different afterwards....
arceus.pngd+.png
"That's correct Esper, when a Shellder bites down on a Slowpoke's tail, the Slowpoke evolves into a Slowbro. And as you mentioned, Shellder's form also changes when it becomes part of Slowbro. But Pokemon are strange and mysterious creatures, and in my home region of Egho, there's a very unique method of evolving a Shellder." before taking out a Slowpoke Tail, "Now, some people consider it a bit unethical to consume a Slowpoke's tail, but it doesn't feel any pain, plus the tail grows back within a week." he took out a Poke Ball and released a Shellder that looked like the way Shellder looks like when it becomes part of Slowbro. "This regional variant of Sheller evolves from a Kantoian Shellder by giving it a Slowpoke Tail to bite down on. Unlike the Shellder that becomes part of Slowbro, this Shellder is its own individual, and it's a Water/Steel type."
ultra.png
2.pngfascinating.... h.png hm...

Pages: 123··· 111112113

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page