PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 110111112113

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
"I should probably go back to my dorm and grab some things anyways... I'm going out and exploring a bit more around the region..." He returns Macy into her ball and picks up Goose, putting him in his backpack. He sees something that he picked up a while ago in his bag and takes it out. "Oh yeah, and I found this when I arrived in Paldea... Not sure what it is..." He holds out a normal tera crystal.
PFP credit
Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q.
♣︎♠︎♥︎♦︎
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
"Nah, not really, she calmed down when I promised her a battle after class. She seemed interested in the Zero Suit's capabilities. Although after what happened in my last battle, I still need time to get used to the suit's limiters. I almost hurt another student and his Pokémon because the suit was at full power. I had to dial is back a bit for safety purposes."
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
2.pngyep, that sounds like lunar alright.... Definitely became a lot more fight hungry after...... that whole debacle.... Im just glad she didnt just lash out on the spot..... Caused quite a bit of property damage from that.... Ehehe...... Esper gives a sheepish smile. l.png huh. Interesting.
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
arceus.pngd+.png
As they made it to class, Professor Thorn cleared his throat, "Good morning everyone. My name is Professor Thorn, and I'm your new science teacher. I believe in a more hands on take with my teaching, so we'll often be going to the courtyard when we get the chance. And for our first lesson, that's exactly where we're going, so please gather your belongings and follow me single file."
ultra.png
2.pngoh boy, oh boy! Yay yay yay! l.png hehehe, you sound excited, esper!
arceus.pngd+.png
"Flutter's right, I haven't seen you this excited. Then again, we've only been classmates for a few days." As Thorn stopped, he took out four Poke Balls and placed them on a table. "Now, our first lesson revolves around the DNA of Pokémon that evolve using an evolutionary stone." before releasing the Pokémon from the first Poke Ball, a Pikachu. "Now, given the Pokémon I've let out of its Poke Ball, I believe it should be an easy guess for what two of these other Poke Balls contain." before releasing a Kanto Raichu and an Alolan Raichu from the other two. "Now, in both Kanto and Alola, Pikachu evolves into Raichu by being exposed to a Thunder Stone. But do any of you have a guess as to what Pokémon is in the final Poke Ball I still have?"
ultra.png
2.pnghmmm, id say raichu! Flutter just seems amazed by all of this.
arceus.pngd+.png
"That's certainly a reasonable deduction. But why don't I show you?" before releasing the Pokémon inside. It looked similar to Raichu, but it had distinct differences. "This is a Pokémon called Gorochu. While Raichu evolves from Pikachu through the use of a Thunder Stone, Gorochu evolves from Pikachu through the use of a Fire Stone. This particular Gorochu was my first Pokémon when I started my own journey. He's been with me since I received him back when he was just a Pikachu."
ultra.png
Espers eyes light up. 2.pngwow! Thats so cool!
arceus.pngd+.png
Thorn smiled and said, "I'm glad you think so. Pokémon are such fascinating creatures. No matter how much we learn about them, there's always something new to be discovered. That's the reason I decided to become a Pokémon Professor, to unlock the mysteries of life in this beautiful and mysterious world of ours."

Pages: 123··· 110111112113

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page