PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 212223242526

SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
the answer is nobody with 0 things in their party will show up at all.
My type race5192. My trade thread can be found here
× 152 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
LunarLights20's AvatarLunarLights20

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I... I don't understand. I just don't understand the question. I have given the exact condition that applies. I have been asked for three different scenarios. I referred to the condition all three times to answer. What am I not getting here?
Let me try explaining in a different way. So, say someone who does not have anything in their party clicks on me when I have stuff in my party. When I go to on my click back list they show up there as someone to click back, but they have nothing in their party to click back. It does not make sense for them to be there when the point of the click back list is to click on people's parties that have pokemon in them to get party interactions. Does that make more sense?
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

QUOTE originally posted by LunarLights20

Oh... Well in that case "number of clicks you have made" is zero, so as long as their party isn't empty then yes the condition is met and they show up. But if their party is empty then 0>0 is false and so they don't appear.
Yes, but my question was, will those who meet the condition for click back even though they have nothing to click back in their party, will that be something that could be removed?
If... they have nothing in their party... they don't meet the condition for click back, and thus wont appear...

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

QUOTE originally posted by LunarLights20

Oh... Well in that case "number of clicks you have made" is zero, so as long as their party isn't empty then yes the condition is met and they show up. But if their party is empty then 0>0 is false and so they don't appear.
Yes, but my question was, will those who meet the condition for click back even though they have nothing to click back in their party, will that be something that could be removed?
If... they have nothing in their party... they don't meet the condition for click back, and thus wont appear...
I've had numorus times where they do appear on the click back list
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
But Niet is describing how the change will be when implemented? So how it is going to be isn't how it works now. So currently, yes, empty parties show up. With the changes: no.

QUOTE originally posted by Arsenal

But Niet is describing how the change will be when implemented? So how it is going to be isn't how it works now. So currently, yes, empty parties show up. With the changes: no.
That's all I was asking. I was asking if there was going to be a change for it. Thank you for answering my question. I didn't go back and read the entire discussion so I wasn't sure if that was brought up or not.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Right, okay, so here's where the confusion is coming from. This update is talking about the "Clickback" link at the top of pages. That's the one that automatically opens some parties for you to click that belong to people who have clicked you. Those are the ones where the update will improve the selection process, filtering out empty parties for you and attempting to give access to partially-clicked parties as well. You, apparently, were asking about the Today's Interactions page, specifically its "people who have clicked you" section. That part will not be changing, nor filtering anything based on party contents, because it is just a factual numeric indication of people who have clicked you. If you specifically want to do Clickbacks, use the Clickback link.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
we aren't going to see this update for like 6+ months yet. So right now users with empty partys will still show up. when niet does the update to interactions those empty partys will no longer be a thing. We must wait for these updates to take place so we don't end up with a mess instead. coding takes time to do and niet has a lot of it to do to give us what we want. edit:arsenal beat me to it.

Right, okay, so here's where the confusion is coming from. This update is talking about the "Clickback" link at the top of pages. That's the one that automatically opens some parties for you to click that belong to people who have clicked you. Those are the ones where the update will improve the selection process, filtering out empty parties for you and attempting to give access to partially-clicked parties as well. You, apparently, were asking about the Today's Interactions page, specifically its "people who have clicked you" section. That part will not be changing, nor filtering anything based on party contents, because it is just a factual numeric indication of people who have clicked you. If you specifically want to do Clickbacks, use the Clickback link.
Oh okay I see, so the empty parties will still show up on the "Today interactions" page? Yes I was talking specifically about that page. I think of that as being click backs. I do see the confusion now too, I apologize

Here we go again with me offering users a pure buff, and it being declined because *checks notes* "I can't control how big of a bonus I get." XD
Before I go any further, I'd just like to note that it was never about "I can't control how big of a bonus I get" for me on this one. And the actual answer given a few posts later of

I have to ask, how would the V~Wave, a constantly changing factor, make any sense at all being part of the static, unchanging "base compatibility" of a pair? XD Of course it's a modifier!.
This is what I didn't get when I made my post about not liking it. The exact wording of "eliminating RNG as a factor, in favor of environmental factors such as the V-wave" made it sound like the V-wave would, quite literally, affect compatibility vs being a boon on top of it. Understanding the actual intent, I have no issue with it. You must admit if the V-wave took up baseline compatibility chance away for not matching, it would be pretty toxic 😂
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 1025
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt

Pages: 123··· 212223242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page