PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 12345··· 242526

Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
I have not seen it but i want to propose again to please add a "claim free click" button or something so users with empty parties dont take up slots in the clickback list anymore and force you to visit their fields. I hope this wont get worse with the new "reshow users with more clickbacks than you gave" which i like to begin with but I dont want to visit even more fields please.
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
Thank you for listening to us esp on the shelter changes!
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
Buff ditto took me OUT lmao. All of these changes sound great! I'm confused how the prehistoric bonus is too overpowered as I've literally never seen anyone use it once, but that's neither here nor there lol. I do want to point out, though, that while buffing party clicks is genuinely SO GOOD, you have continually nerfed field clicks under the guise of "well they are level 100 anyway." As someone who has 4k pokemon in my field that I specifically am TRYING to level/evolve (it's my preferred wish upgrade method), why not just keep buffing party clicks? Party clicks have the egg timer, the bonus of clickbacks, and now are going to have more currency, why nerf field clicks again? Party clicking is ROUGH on my wrists, which is why I prefer field clicks, why would you once again nerf that? This is absolutely not a dig, I know know know how important party clicks are, and how much interacting means to people and the game, I am just genuinely saddened by more news of field nerfs.
Memento Mori.
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
- You will be able to turn in specials you didn't breed, but only after a relatively long cooldown. In the previous method you suggested, it means I would not have to worry about accidentally trading in Gifts. Not that I should because they're in specific fields, but I have accidentally smushed my own before and had to rehunt because I got distracted and did not move to proper field. If I can do that, it's only a matter of time before I do it to a Gift, and what with how often people accidentally release Specials to the Shelter, it's possible others trade in Gifts by accident. The whole point of creating the Vouchers was so people could purchase points that they did not breed AND not have to worry about the time trading them in themselves. Unless I'm missing something (and I could very well be considering the SAM Market is not one I'm involved in) there is currently no point to allow the special to delta point exchange for Pokemon not bred by you. Not even if you hunted it weeks to months later and got your own, because if you no longer want it, Wonder Trade, Sell, Shelter, and trade for another missing entry exist. Other than that, I like the other changes (and the Ditto link), and really appreciate you considering the feedback of the community before you move forward. You won't be able to please everyone, and some ideas will probably still be hated by some people. But so long as it has long term benefits and/or makes the majority happy, that's all that matters.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Walking Wake's AvatarWalking Wake
Still not exactly a fan of the 'Party Interactions will count for more progress in breeding chances' potential change. Like people multiple times stated in the OG thread - what if you do run out of active/online players? And if solid part of them have empty parties? Cool you are all trying to buff and motivate people to party click, but it's way earier to run out of online people (and even more of online people that.. a) don't have empty parties 24/7 and b) that actively swap Pokemons in and out or add eggs regularly during the day) than to run out of fields with 40 Pokemons.
0/1020
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Here we go again with some reactions to the changes, again, putting this in a hidebox for the sake of scrollers.

Reactions Box

• On a random note, I never noticed there wasn't actually somewhere on the lab page that showed your lab reloaders. Suppose that's what happens when you don't use them, you don't notice. 1k interaction points per reloader feels fair.
  • Oh, permanent additions sounds nice. I remember I was stalling on the week hypermode because I didn't want to waste it, thus holding me back from other rewards I had earned so having things that stick around would be motivating.
  • I was worried about the shelter refresh costs a lot, I'm relieved the backlash towards that was listened to, the cooldown itself is valid, with the amount of people that is understandable.
  • Now onto the the actual boxes, I hope I'm misreading the "free lab reloads" because if the solution to underusing the lab is to make it harder to reload the lab unless you spend interaction points versus being able to always reload once you wait five minutes, that's...bizarre. It could be the same and there's now just Lab Reloaders given too, but the wording is hard to tell.
  • This is minor, but "Ultra" being after "Champion" and "Master" feels weird, especially because of well, Ultra Ball versus Master Ball. It doesn't really matter but I think an order of "Ultra", "Champion", "Master", and "Grandmaster" sounds better.
  • Oh, the Scour and Daycare boosts for ranking sound neat. Now I can have all my Genesects AND Porygons look for drives and hope they actually get one finally rather than having to buy them off people.
  • The new cost balancing compared to the previous idea feels much more balanced. Now math time with the rank C pass, the old idea would be 60 points while the new idea is just 12. Old idea grants a new player 2 new eggs or 6 brand new Pokemon while the new idea grants them just 2 new eggs or 3 new Pokemon. Now that does sound worse, but with the intention in mind, I can understand it.
  • Doing a different segment to do the math for a more "senior" player in mind, if you have an X pass like me, the old idea would give 850 points and the new idea is 170. The old system would at most give 106 eggs for a hunt but only if you were lucky enough due to the refresh system while this new system gives 85 but that's a guarentee total unless you use cost extentions. I feel while that's 21 eggs less on what could've been a metaphorical perfect run, it works out and hey! That's the same amount of adoptions we have already, it's like nothing has changed!
  • Huh, this is how I find out that the "meeting point" was mattering for breeding. That sounds weird so it makes sense that it's being fixed, it should matter on the current state, not how they first met. Also can't wait for the exclusive buff because I've been doing my eggdex the last few days and it took several hours to get a single Frostdour egg and later a Snichu egg, even with around a 70% chance each for an egg.
  • I didn't realize how many people depended on guests for their points until last thread. I still like the referral idea since I know I'm going to benefit from it more, but having both options is the better outcome.
  • Personally I think the scour boost idea would be ok. I mean, already there's mons people want to use more than others, the mons that can be totem'd, Zygarde with their cells (though this and the Totems give the player no item benefit, though these form changes ARE needed for the dex so there's a clear benefit), the Forces of Nature for their mirrors (which you now need SIX of), Genesects and Porygons for their Drives, all of these are for items that only THEY can get and due to their rarity, can have a hefty price in the market. Making fossils easier to get because their kind can find basically their bodies isn't going to change scour favorism beyond adding more to the collection of mons that people have scour more often.
  • Oh, so that's why I sometimes saw my profile while mass clicking, it was always weird because there'd be users right after mine. As for the actual changes, as someone who has over 50% of their clickings be party clicks, the buffs are much appreciated.
Overall the changes seem good. My only worry is the lab where I might've misread what was being implied, but if it is what I think, that feels more like a lab nerf than a buff, especially with the timer being able to go down so much faster. Plus there still isn't too much of a motivation for hunters/people in endgame, especially if they're going to have to start spending IP after a mere ten retries even when the timer goes down to maybe get some worth out of it.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
This is so much better and answers all my concerns. Love the referral being a bonus DP method, love the free refresh, love long chain bonus getting adjusted. Overall I'm happy. I'll have to repair all my breeding pairs, but I'm okay with that, especially since Ditto will be better! Monogender pairs getting a bit easier to manage is always a good thing. I liked the idea of the fossils giving extra gems, as they were more predisposed to finding them or something, but I do agree it would be pretty manipulatable. You could have it where reviving a fossil (vs breeding) would grant gems, maybe a random set of 5 or so? Would incentivize reviving anyways. I saw someone mention that the prehistoric ones are shiny locked? If so, removing that could also get some incentive. I can imagine a prehistoric special going for a pretty penny on the market lol The only other thing, which doesn't apply to me specifically but is a legitimate concern, is Shedinja. I think it being worth 0 DP makes sense, but also doesn't. I think maybe making it worth half as much would be more fair, but I have no major steaks either way. Anyways thank you so much for listening and adjusting!!
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 1025
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
BedfastStun's AvatarBedfastStun
Personally, I can't think of anything in this revised list of proposed changes that I'm not happy with and excited to see implemented, they all seem great and I think will help make the game a lot more user friendly. I'm also really happy to see that the concerns raised in the initial post have all been adressed (as far as I can tell)!

Silly Little Yellow Bird Hunt

× 17 / 500
Avatar is from an old UK Road Safety AD called "King of the Road"

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

<snip> My only worry is the lab where I might've misread what was being implied, but if it is what I think, that feels more like a lab nerf than a buff, especially with the timer being able to go down so much faster. <snip>
The free reload isn't changing, as far as I understand it. We are getting 10 "instant" reloads a day, and you can get more "instant" reloaders for IP.
Remster's AvatarRemster
I'm too tired to write a long post like last time, so I'll just say that, from what I see, I'm happy ! (and still neutral for the same things of last time) I really want to say thank you for removing the cost for shelter refresh, keeping guest interaction for delta points, and keeping the field clicks ok (and making party clicks more powerful) ! ;w; I do have 2 questions however : - For the new ranks, will you show them to us when they'll be released ? I rarely check the forum and also never really think of checking other players' ranks, so it could take ages before I see the new ones... But I'm curious to see how they'll looks like. - If I understand clickback well, a user will not show up anymore in our clickback if we did 6 clicks or more, right ? Does it only count party clicks for this, or it also count fields clicks ? Sometimes when people have empty parties, but I don't want them to stay in my "received" list, I go click a lil their fields, so it would be interesting to know.
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Pages: 12345··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page