PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 23242526

Camstar's AvatarCamstar
Hello niet or whover i would like to bring about a post i saw i can't remember where i scoured forums for like 30m and couldn't find it where someone suggested being able to trade in regular pokemon for like 1 delta point in which you responed saying theres a 70% chance of that coming in a future update what about your thoughts now?
:336
Woah!! This farmer hatched two melan in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 10 albino in Type Race!
This farmer got 3000+ points in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 10 shinies in Type Race!
Profile art done by Cledànio:There art shop
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Tbh that doesn't sound like a great idea to me, it would take the incentive of releasing a pokemon away completely and make looking for pokemon in the shelter more annoying.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
i don't like that idea either as i feel it would take a lot away from the dp market that niet is working to improve atm. giving everyone access to getting dp by tossing every poke to the grinder for 1dp each would mean that you basicly need to do nothing to get dp anymore as you would just dp the normal pokes instead of releasing to the shelter. This isn't a good idea with how things currently work on site.
My type race5192. My trade thread can be found here
× 152 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I don't really see the point in dping regular pokemon it would make the dp system useless if we're just dping legends, fakemon and regular pokemon that aren't shiny, albino, melan or delta just for 1dp? That would just mean you're taking your entire field or several fields and turning them into dp when there are a lot of users that collect specific natures or genders for living dexes. Dping those pokemon are a complete waste of time especially when people have worked hard to save up currency to buy pokemon they're missing for the collection.
Pfp from Pfq
Camstar's AvatarCamstar
i completely understand your views here i guess that it wasn't a great idea to bring it up
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Nothing wrong with bringing up ideas and talking about them, even if the idea turns out to not be something people enjoy. That's how we all learn and end up on the same page together!
Sloane13's AvatarSloane13

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

I can say that perhaps Sloane is saying metaphorically she'd have to resort to that and she hasn't actually used ZC or real money (to buy ZC in this case) yet. She'd have to further clarify herself, but that's how I took it. Though I do agree with Rosy that tbh, a lot of the problematic dex entries can't be solved by the Shelter anyways (aka all the entries effectively locked behind gachas or tons of grinding for currency to buy off others.)
This is the way I meant, yes :'') My apologies for the confusion, I was half asleep. Finally been able to hop on and read through new posts. And just,, yeesh??

Saving space with hidebox

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Listen... I'm sure these are valid points, but it's disingenuous to post this:

QUOTE originally posted by Sloane13

I can't fully put into words what I'm feeling, because I don't know how to. I'm already at a point where, if I have any chance to complete any more of my dex, I have to seek out shops and pay -- sometimes real currency / ZC.
When... you have never purchased ZC from the site. Your entire ZC history is "claimed 200 from a giveaway, bought a PR Memory Stick, claimed 3 online chain bonuses" and that's it. You have never sought out a shop for Dex entries and paid real money or ZC for it, and the fact you bring it up is - as I said - disingenuous. It is not helpful for this discussion. I hate to "bring receipts" like this, but I cannot have a serious discussion when such extreme scenarios are being utterly made up.
The FAQ is almost ready. It should be posted in the reserved post tomorrow, all being well. (Garthic is currently unwell, which is part of why it's taken so long. Wishing him a swift recovery!)
That being said, while I understand what I meant was unclear, that I was speaking in theory, this was kind of,, off the cuff? Idk, I feel like dragging someone's history like that was unnecessary. No, I have not purchased any ZC, nor have I made any trade posts or comments on shops. It just rubbed me the wrong way. (Also, for clarity, I have looked through shops, but I haven't made nor commented on any) My apologies, again, on the delayed response.
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover

sloane quote

QUOTE originally posted by SlitherCain

I can say that perhaps Sloane is saying metaphorically she'd have to resort to that and she hasn't actually used ZC or real money (to buy ZC in this case) yet. She'd have to further clarify herself, but that's how I took it. Though I do agree with Rosy that tbh, a lot of the problematic dex entries can't be solved by the Shelter anyways (aka all the entries effectively locked behind gachas or tons of grinding for currency to buy off others.)
This is the way I meant, yes :'') My apologies for the confusion, I was half asleep. Finally been able to hop on and read through new posts. And just,, yeesh??

Saving space with hidebox

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Listen... I'm sure these are valid points, but it's disingenuous to post this:

I can't fully put into words what I'm feeling, because I don't know how to. I'm already at a point where, if I have any chance to complete any more of my dex, I have to seek out shops and pay -- sometimes real currency / ZC.
When... you have never purchased ZC from the site. Your entire ZC history is "claimed 200 from a giveaway, bought a PR Memory Stick, claimed 3 online chain bonuses" and that's it. You have never sought out a shop for Dex entries and paid real money or ZC for it, and the fact you bring it up is - as I said - disingenuous. It is not helpful for this discussion. I hate to "bring receipts" like this, but I cannot have a serious discussion when such extreme scenarios are being utterly made up.
The FAQ is almost ready. It should be posted in the reserved post tomorrow, all being well. (Garthic is currently unwell, which is part of why it's taken so long. Wishing him a swift recovery!)
That being said, while I understand what I meant was unclear, that I was speaking in theory, this was kind of,, off the cuff? Idk, I feel like dragging someone's history like that was unnecessary. No, I have not purchased any ZC, nor have I made any trade posts or comments on shops. It just rubbed me the wrong way. (Also, for clarity, I have looked through shops, but I haven't made nor commented on any) My apologies, again, on the delayed response.
you may have meant that what you originaly said as a hypothetical but the way you said it did not make it seem that way. as such that hypothetical is a very bad/invalid statement as i know you can get every tradeable normal dex from users on this site without paying anything for those dexes. the only dexes most every user askes for some kind of payment for are the dexes that are shiny, albino, melan or delta special. So you shouldn't have used that as a hypothetical in the first place. now as for niet saying it that way yes i agree that was a bad way to call you out like that. Niet should have found a better way to say things to you. i myself looked at your page though and saw without niet saying anything that most likely you have spent no money on the game, haven't looked at shops very hard and have very little knowlage of what you are talking about with your statement or well hypothetical statement. these are just two of many shops. many users are welcoming and helpful on this site. egg dexes free here every normal dex free here
(Looking forward to all the updates! I think there’s a good balance that will be adjustable as needed.) I’m curious if encountering a ditto egg in the lab once you’ve redeemed the voucher will be more common*🤔 *as encouraging lab use, and users going for the new buffs will likely just increase a likelihood from just existing..?
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Hello Team, I just had another thought just now. Please correct me if i still did not understand that right. If with the changes, i use the Clickback link, and it shows users that have new eggs which i have not clicked yet, will it prefer users that just came online and i have not clicked at all? My concern ist, that users who switch out their party regularly will be pushed into the list again and get new clicks for their party whilest other users get drowned in the algorithm. I am no coding person and i dont know how that works, if it chooses random or alphabetical or who has been online the longest or whatever. I hope this makes sense, otherwise i can try to reword it :)
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)

Pages: 123··· 23242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page