PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > 2024 plans: Round 2! >

Deadlock21's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeadlock21
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Hello Team, I just had another thought just now. Please correct me if i still did not understand that right. If with the changes, i use the Clickback link, and it shows users that have new eggs which i have not clicked yet, will it prefer users that just came online and i have not clicked at all? My concern ist, that users who switch out their party regularly will be pushed into the list again and get new clicks for their party whilest other users get drowned in the algorithm. I am no coding person and i dont know how that works, if it chooses random or alphabetical or who has been online the longest or whatever. I hope this makes sense, otherwise i can try to reword it :)
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page