PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > 2024 plans: Round 2! >

This is so much better and answers all my concerns. Love the referral being a bonus DP method, love the free refresh, love long chain bonus getting adjusted. Overall I'm happy. I'll have to repair all my breeding pairs, but I'm okay with that, especially since Ditto will be better! Monogender pairs getting a bit easier to manage is always a good thing. I liked the idea of the fossils giving extra gems, as they were more predisposed to finding them or something, but I do agree it would be pretty manipulatable. You could have it where reviving a fossil (vs breeding) would grant gems, maybe a random set of 5 or so? Would incentivize reviving anyways. I saw someone mention that the prehistoric ones are shiny locked? If so, removing that could also get some incentive. I can imagine a prehistoric special going for a pretty penny on the market lol The only other thing, which doesn't apply to me specifically but is a legitimate concern, is Shedinja. I think it being worth 0 DP makes sense, but also doesn't. I think maybe making it worth half as much would be more fair, but I have no major steaks either way. Anyways thank you so much for listening and adjusting!!
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Techtonic Rage for May:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page