PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 20212223242526

SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
I just thought of a question and maybe i over looked the answer somewhere already. my bad if i have. when it comes to the new pairing system. can both pokemon still be from differant users or does one of them have to be your ot when maxing a max pair? also on note of the v wave i think some of us maybe didn't understand what you where trying to say about it. if the v wave is only going to be a breeding booster for making eggs for your already max pair then i don't see it being to bad. as long as the booster isn't crazy so the shelter gets over full with that type of egg. I was thinking when i first read about the v wave as a replacement for the rng that it was going to have influance on you making a pair and take away from your pair not being max if it didn't match the v wave.
My type race5192. My trade thread can be found here
× 152 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I have to ask, how would the V~Wave, a constantly changing factor, make any sense at all being part of the static, unchanging "base compatibility" of a pair? XD Of course it's a modifier! As for OT, it really doesn't matter if any of them are you or not, they just have to be different from each other.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
LunarLights20's AvatarLunarLights20
Hello, I had a question. For party interactions, will those who don't have anything to click back in their parties, will they be removed from the click back list?
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I have to ask, how would the V~Wave, a constantly changing factor, make any sense at all being part of the static, unchanging "base compatibility" of a pair? XD Of course it's a modifier! As for OT, it really doesn't matter if any of them are you or not, they just have to be different from each other.
not the base pair stat the full 150% max modifier pair stat. my base pair stat 100% with full lvl+hap no lvl gap i get max pair stat 150%. if i need the v wave to get this max pair stat and it's not just a special added modifier then it's not that appealing to me. as i could be waiting months before i see a v wave that matches my pair and others might get super lucky and see a v wave pop up mulitple days in a row. This would also massively affect the type race as those who have v wave have an even bigger advantage to winning then those teams that don't get any v wave at all. okay thank you for clairifying that for me.

QUOTE originally posted by LunarLights20

Hello, I had a question. For party interactions, will those who don't have anything to click back in their parties, will they be removed from the click back list?
Again, in that situation, "number of things in party" would be less than "number of clicks you have made to them", therefore they will not show up. Am I going crazy here? It's really not complicated XD
furthernerd's Avatarfurthernerd
The shelter has helped people a lot, and I personally disagree with making changes such as the point system. I understand that you want people to use the other features available, but I think making a significant change like such will impact the community negatively. Just my opinion, though.

QUOTE originally posted by LunarLights20

Again, in that situation, "number of things in party" would be less than "number of clicks you have made to them", therefore they will not show up. Am I going crazy here? It's really not complicated XD
No, I never said you were going crazy. When people who click on YOUR party that you have not interacted with they show up on your click back list
Oh... Well in that case "number of clicks you have made" is zero, so as long as their party isn't empty then yes the condition is met and they show up. But if their party is empty then 0>0 is false and so they don't appear.

Oh... Well in that case "number of clicks you have made" is zero, so as long as their party isn't empty then yes the condition is met and they show up. But if their party is empty then 0>0 is false and so they don't appear.
Yes, but my question was, will those who meet the condition for click back even though they have nothing to click back in their party, will that be something that could be removed?
I... I don't understand. I just don't understand the question. I have given the exact condition that applies. I have been asked for three different scenarios. I referred to the condition all three times to answer. What am I not getting here?

Pages: 123··· 20212223242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page