PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

finn's silly little journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
OH WOW it's been a while since i posted here!! here are some things that happened to catch up: - i paused my sneasel chain and started hunting ralts for TR because hunting sneasel is getting,,, really discouraging when i have as many boosts as i do and still no melan. so TR hunt instead! - found out about a new band called Psychostick and they're so funny... their music is actually such a bop but the lyrics are freaking hilarious - went on a really fun date with my partner for valentine's day!!! gaaaah i love them so so much hehehe
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
maaaan i only have like!! 3 weeks until i turn 16. i'm really excited but also really scared at the same time??? like bro i don't wanna be old.... on the bright side, i'll be getting my driver's license soon after that! driving is also one of those things that is super scary but being able to do it will be nice :]
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
GRAAAH this ralts hunt hates me!!! 350 hatches and only one shiny and one albino. at least the shiny was quirky, i guess... pls just give me some special males for gallades sally
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
got to spend a lot of the day at my partner's house again!! except it... wasn't quite as fun today, we're pretty sure they got a concussion :(

litte rant about what happened

so there were two of our friends there with us, and people started throwing around pillows. one of our friends (let's call him friend A) came up behind my partner and smacked them with a pillow at full force. afterwards, they were really disoriented, shaky, etc. but friend A had to leave basically right after that. friend B called her grandma to ask what symptoms we should look out for as warning signs, and my partner had 2 of the 5 (nausea + dialated pupils) as well as only one of their hands shaking. once i got home and started talking about it my mom's only response was to lecture me about not getting into pillow fights bc i wear glasses and telling me not to "throw around" medical terms and how when she got a concussion, it took a lot more than just a pillow. she didn't even bother to ask if my partner was okay???
anyways! ralts still hates me. i'm almost at 400 and got absolutely NOTHING during the sei day a couple days ago or yesterday with my z crystal and charm. i have a level 7 radar, z crystal, and will have a charm activated once i get a response from the user i rent from so let's hope for better odds today!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
got some twins yesterday!! and they're both boys... i can't decide which one to keep..... also thinking about changing my aesthetic again,, though i'm not sure what i'll change it to.. maybe we'll go back to starscream?
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
you know what!! i know i said starscream yesterday BUT arcee is my bbg and deserves the entire universe so we're going with her <3
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
i got!!! a haircut last night!!!!!! originally i wasn't gonna go that short so i didn't make my mom mad, but.... we kinda said nevermind to that and now it's so so nice! my cousin (who gave me the haircut) said that she would dye it for free on/after my birthday if i wanted so i might do that! i'll probably get black and blue if i do dye it :D
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
nice to know my gold amulet is working! (4/521 and 5/549) ...i just wish i had proof of the silver one, too :( 550+ eggs and only ONE albino???? WITH A Z-CRYSTAL ALMOST THE ENTIRE TIME??? cmon sally don't bully me
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
FINALLY got another albino!! she'll be an iron valiant, now we just need a male!!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
trying to draw a rapidash x alolan marowak fusion.... why are horses' legs so WEIRD edit: GOOD NEWS YALL!! i figured it out... kinda. this was gonna be an adopt buuuuuut i already. really really love them so i might end up keeping them, idk yet

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page