PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in finn's silly little journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > finn's silly little journal >

DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
got to spend a lot of the day at my partner's house again!! except it... wasn't quite as fun today, we're pretty sure they got a concussion :(

litte rant about what happened

so there were two of our friends there with us, and people started throwing around pillows. one of our friends (let's call him friend A) came up behind my partner and smacked them with a pillow at full force. afterwards, they were really disoriented, shaky, etc. but friend A had to leave basically right after that. friend B called her grandma to ask what symptoms we should look out for as warning signs, and my partner had 2 of the 5 (nausea + dialated pupils) as well as only one of their hands shaking. once i got home and started talking about it my mom's only response was to lecture me about not getting into pillow fights bc i wear glasses and telling me not to "throw around" medical terms and how when she got a concussion, it took a lot more than just a pillow. she didn't even bother to ask if my partner was okay???
anyways! ralts still hates me. i'm almost at 400 and got absolutely NOTHING during the sei day a couple days ago or yesterday with my z crystal and charm. i have a level 7 radar, z crystal, and will have a charm activated once i get a response from the user i rent from so let's hope for better odds today!
finn + blurr | he/they ground.pngscore: 0ground.png art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page