PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

finn's silly little journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678910

DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
after this party hatches i think i'm gonna pop some death wings! hopefully my luck wont be awful
finn + blurr | he/they ground.pngscore: 2500ground.png art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
I JUST GOT TWINS???
YAAAAY my prediction for the MCW exclusive was right!!! i'll evolve my little guy into midnight forme eventually... also probs gonna hunt them in the future
Lv. 32 — 1,621 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalRock
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
I DREW ME!!! the sweatshirt isn't actually a real otep shirt... i kinda loosely based it off of this one! i was gonna try for the snakes at first but then i realized that was hard so i just went with a circle instead :] once i get bored of pearl i will probably be using this as my next avatar!! unless the inner art critic sets in and i start to hate it within a day LOL
HELLPPPP my dad has been listening to Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water on repeat for the last week SOB i love that album sm but its so funny that my dad is listening to limp bizkit with me
i'm thinking about maybe doing some pokefusion adopts cause they look really fun!!! here's the list of ones i'm thinking of so far :] - litten x gastly - slugma x steelix (will probs add more later but i have really cool ideas for these two)
DID THE FIRST ONE!! this silly little guy was so fun to draw
IT HAS BEEN DONE... the sneasels went to brazil. now im sitting at like 350 dp also!! here is a custom fusion that i did for someone earlier today :]
another custom fusion!! this one was really fun >:]
of course i start running out of death wings as soon as the market for them gets super inflated... PLEASE go down soon i need more

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page