PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

finn's silly little journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
gah i love love LOVE hunting pokemon that i normally wouldn't for TR, it's so fun because it gives me a deeper appreciaton for pokes that i didn't have before!! like. i was never that big of a sneasel fan, but ice TR hit and i decided to hunt it because i wasn't interested in much else and now i LOOVE sneasel!! and the same is happening with skarmory rn... it just gives me an opportunity to really fall in love with pokemon that i wouldn't think about much otherwise :]
finn + blurr | he/they score: 2260 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
just finished a comm for the AMAZING Dachsbuns!!! he was so so kind during the whole process and it was really fun drawing him with the beloved pepsi cola!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
i think my beige flag is that i'm always the kid saying i'm going to fail the test and then i get an almost perfect score on it... ANYWAYS i hatched my second albino yesterday!! i have four of the six skarmories im gonna need to complete the seekers :] now we just need some melans for starscream and skywarp!
Lv. 100 — +13,833,716
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelDragon
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
ONE OF MY FRIENDS!! BOUGHT ME A BINDER!!!!! gah i love them so much that was so so cool of them
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
i don't think this skarmory hunt likes me very much... i've hatched 501 atm and only gotten 2 shinies and 2 albinos?? last shiny was at 180, and i think the last albino was at 250-300 :(
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
i really wanna draw but idk what... im so close to making a request thread or maybe i'll draw some skarmory bait to try and help my hunt out a little bit.... hmm
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
GRAH it's so hard for me to save my zc... i'm trying to save up for two pr sticks so i can up my yveltal chain (currently at 296/400) but at the same time... i want more summons
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
WHY AM I JUST NOW LEARNING THAT OTEP MADE A COVER OF SURFACING? THIS IS SO GOOD anyways!! here is a wip of my selfsona :] (he is literally just me but if i looked as cool as i want to)
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
and DONE!! im going to try to convince my mom to let me get a haircut kinda like this next time i have an appointment, we'll see how that goes :] the anatomy is a little bit wonky but tbh i'm too tired to care about that much rn... maybe later i'll try redrawing it
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
im sooo tempted to just throw my extra s/a sneasels into the delta shredder... maybe i'll try doing a sale on them first though

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page