PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

finn's silly little journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910

DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
hatching random eggs for the tourney and got this little guy!! scraggy was one of my first pokemon cards so i'm super happy to have this gal <3
finn + blurr | he/they score: 150 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
did a silly little legendary tier list!! (if you can't tell, i really like robots.... and emo guys.........)
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
GRAAAH ralts still!! hates me!!!! literally at 870 eggs rn and only TWO albinos... anyway it is! almsot my birthday!! (march 7th hehehe) i got to go bowling with my amazing partner and they got me a copy of the last of us for ps3!!!! (actually they got me four bc their dad couldn't get them to sell at the pawn shop and they thought it would be funny... it was)
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
I KNOW i'm like!! two months late but here is my bingo card of melans i'm hoping to hatch this year/dream melans (i will probably only get one or two lol)

card hehehe

BINGO
FREE
there are a lot more that i'd like to hatch but they wouldn't fit... so maybe next year!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!! kicking my feet twirling my hair giggling today i get to take one of my friends to birthday dinner with me, i would take my partner but they have a final dress rehearsal for the play they're in (which i'm seeing tomorrow!! aaaa /pos)
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
NOOOOOOO i specifically subbed to one of my fav artist's shops and set some zc aside so that i could order from them when they opened back up.... but i missed it :( waaaah waah also ralts still hates me, i haven't gotten a special in over 100 eggs SOB
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
just got back from watching my partner perform in little shop of horrors!! they were audrey 2 :] they did so good!!! i sticked my ralts hunt so that i could switch to toxel for TR,, i'm really hoping that my little zappy guys will give me better luck! fingers crossed haha
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
toxel is being... unusually nice to me? i've already gotten 2 shinies and 1 albino in under 100 hatches!! i think sally is apologizing for my awful rates with ralts :]
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
WAAAAAH i finally got a chance to finish reading the promised neverland... screaming crying /pos (if anyone seeing this wants to talk about it PLEEEEAAASE pm me :]) i am so mad that violet is just a side character bro... why does my brain always latch onto the characters who get the least showtime anyways!! toxel is being mean now :( i think it's been about 100 eggs since my last special? and when i DO hatch them they're always lowkey SOB
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
i have my first tennis match tomorrow!! i really love tennis but the amount of dysphoria it gives me (due to being on the girls team) is CRAZY...

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page