PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

finn's silly little journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 8910

DAYAX0N's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDAYAX0N
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
guys... three melans in 735 hatches???? with no cobalt amulet or arceus?????? she IS naughty but since i've already evo'd both of the previous ones she'll be uft!
finn + blurr | he/they ground.pngscore: 2500ground.png art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
OKAY!! with a VEEEERY succesful scyther hunt finished, i have switched back to skarmory for TR! lets hope all that good luck continues... i need two melans for starscream and skywarp!
grah skarmory hates me still... 225 eggs since i've resumed the chain and only 3 shinies. why can't it be as nice as scyther was :( anyway!! i was the only person who submitted a thread for steel tr so guess who gets to be tr leader for the first time!! im suuuper excited
wow its been a long time since ive posted here huh anyway the hate from skarmory is still going strong... almost at 2k, been hatching with the same boosts as my scyther hunt for about 1k eggs now and not a single melan. although i did end up getting a lot of s/a that i could toss in the dp shredder... maybe it's a sign to go for my first delta melan?
hey guys guess what new pookie alert!! (we are not dating but she is very pretty and nice and jhiejisl) still no luck with skarmory, and i'm officially out of z crystals so... i'll probably try to save for a pr stick after i renew my hypermode and just work on my dex for a little while
was gonna mess around on the new server buuuuut the spy thing my mom has on my pc blocked it so i cant :( i hope im able to get at least one melan before TR... im at 2.4k and no melans yet. even yesterday i got barely anything despite hatching around 100-150 eggs, only one shiny.
welp. no melan from skarmory, but it's about time to start prepping for tr so i sticked it and started my wooper chain. im not gonna take this hunt seriously at all (so far ive hatched a single albino and her name is bogos binted)
finally got enough motivation to try and work on my fullbodies, so i redesigned a character from like... two years ago and i kinda ate might start offering fullbodies and/or customs in my art shop now that i'm more confident in my ability to draw them!!
guys there is no way this wooper hunt is real 😭 2 melans and 3 troll parties in ~650 eggs... what

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page