PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

finn's silly little journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
3k eggs and no melan yet... i do not have the patience for this anyways!! im going to a pokemon tournament today. gonna destroy everyone with my mew deck
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
I JUST PULLED??? THE HUNDRED DOLLAR ROARING MOON CARD???????? OUT OF MY PRIZE PACKS????????
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bwuh i hate school. i almost have no time to do clickbacks and dailies bc of all my homework :(
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
FOUND THE STYLUS TO MY ART TABLET! wahahahahahaha
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
special haul from the tr!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
3336 sneasels, and no melan yet.... i know i don't exactly have full odds, but that is HORRENDOUS. im just gonna save this chain once my z crystal runs out and work on my dex for a little bit, i'll try again eventually </3
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
oh yeah!! commission i did for someone the other day :D i tried out a different line shading style and i think it looks really good!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
its time for my semi monthly aesthetic overhaul!! aka my transformers obsession has taken over again and now im going to make it everyone's problem /j
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
oh man school starts again tomorrow... why do the last couple of days of the christmas event also have to be school days, its so hard to do that many clicks with all of my homework and rehearsal and stuff 😭 on the bright side, this tourney has been really fun so far! i forgor to get a pair before it started but i was able to find and exeggcute pair a couple hours ago :D
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
brooo i had a fricking. 103.5 fever last night 😐 im feeling a lot better now but that was SPOOK edit: nvm im at 100.8 rn!! yay!!! /s

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page