PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gimmighoul updates (Meltan is here too!)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

Oh, Niet, I thought of another question - will Gimmighoul and Meltan eggs appear in the shelter if people are breeding them? Or are they treated more like variants & exclusives?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
HiroHunter's AvatarHiroHunter
I just want to say thank you for making the Beast balls more prevalence ingame now. It'll take alot more tourneys now to get type:null but worth it.
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Oh, Niet, I thought of another question - will Gimmighoul and Meltan eggs appear in the shelter if people are breeding them? Or are they treated more like variants & exclusives?
I just found a meltan egg in the shelter, so i have a feeling itll be like normal. maybe. lol
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 860 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Totally unrelated change: - You can now buy Beast Balls in the Tournament Prize shop, for 8 Tokens each. This provides a slightly more expensive, but significantly more instantaneous, way to get more Ultra Beasts. I hope this helps!
Omg I'm so happy about this! My last summon that I need before I can start getting Azure Flutes is Necrozma so I've been saving up credits like crazy, but now I can use them for gems instead and get the beast balls in the tourney shop. This change is super appreciated :)
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 48
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
A potential exploit was brought to my attention that would have potentially allowed infinite money generation, due to the increased availability of Scrap Metal for its sale price. That value has now been cut down to fit better with similar items.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
berrypass's Avatarberrypass
Thank you so much! Trying to get most Pokemon legitimately through evolution and this helps :)
...and that's a wrap.
PayneSnape's AvatarPayneSnape
thank you for the beast ball update. i was struggling
~walk by faith not by sight avatar drawn by me
Score: 24
by Lycankai
not sure if it was mentioned but the Shelter doesnt tell you if a Meltan is there on a page when it is a pokemon but it works and says its there when its an egg edit: Apparently it does the same thing with Gimmighoul
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page