PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image Gallery

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123456789

Disp's AvatarDisp

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Just to clarify, it is not a Pokémon. 8< snip >8 We refer to them as "Exclusives" as they're exclusive to this website :)
Or -alternative view- you will not find them in the official Nintendo games because they are to ~fabulous~ for the official games! Every time the FabuBar fills, a FabuMon discoveres it secret power. ;-) (Quick grovel before the staff, I like the new series but the Hydrax are particularly cool.)
kStormGemini's AvatarkStormGemini
This may be a silly question but is there any way to get to the gallery other than this post? Or is this post it? I wondered because it doesn't seem to be showing any of the newest additions to the gallery and I find it does that to me fairly regularly when I'm trying to see all the cool things people are doing. I hate to miss out on the creativity. =\
Winter's Midnight Shop⭐||👑Ka's👑 ♟️pawn or pass♟️|♣️The 1 gp shop♣️|🚘Optimus Prime's Shop🚘 ~*~ ~*~
I can see all the newest additions just fine? Can I ask what you're talking about? Edit: Oh - and yes, the news post is the only way to get to this thread. It is also in the announcements area on the forums but that's more or less the same thing ^^;
Reah's AvatarReah
Maybe it's confusing some people that the newest additions are in #3 and #4. Because it took me a sec, 'cause the first thing mentioned is a plushie and that's still in #3 ^^
This cute as heck avatar was made by Oddity. Pay her a visit! Please visit my shop!
Hmm. I can mention that in the addition text, if that's the case :D Edit: Done it~
Azozel's AvatarAzozel
I love the Lunupine doggo... Such a cute
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me

QUOTE originally posted by Reah

Maybe it's confusing some people that the newest additions are in #3 and #4. Because it took me a sec, 'cause the first thing mentioned is a plushie and that's still in #3 ^^
Well, yes, I didn't realise that it was staggered like that. I assumed the further down the tabs you went, the older the entries. Since it does lead into the Christmas fan art tab. But I was wondering about the "gallery" itself... Or is this thread the Actual gallery? As in there isn't an outside site hosting it or an actual section where the art is held on this site.
This thread is the gallery. We don't host anything off-site.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
That's one of the really cool things about PokéFarm. Apparently a lot of places have their forums in a separate website, whereas here they're all in one place. c:

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Ah okay. Thanks for explaining things.

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page