PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image Gallery

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123456789

PikaGirl803's AvatarPikaGirl803

QUOTE originally posted by AndrewT

What is a Solynx? Is it a pokemon?
I found this:
Avatar made by Cryst. Looking for someone to make a pikachu girl style drawing to be my avatar, for cheap. Selling exclusives for 50gp, or a summon item I want: any tapu, wishing stone, origin sash, rock, ice, or steel statue, colbalt, vivardan or terracotta Épée, or 5 red or yellow tokens, or a mix of tokens and gp. Looking for shiny eeveeloutions will buy for 15-25gp each.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Solynx is, in fact,
kind of
a Pokémon. It is one of many Exclusive Pokémon on PFQ. Hope that helps clear up the confusion. Remember, that "Help" link in the top left can help a bunch. No, really, it does! I even have to refer to the wiki all the time and I'm one of the people who helps edit it!

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Just to clarify, it is not a Pokémon. You will never find it in any of Nintendo's games. It is better classified as a "Fakemon". Something that was created to fit with the theme of Pokémon but it's not an actual Pokémon. We refer to them as "Exclusives" as they're exclusive to this website :)
Mx13990's AvatarMx13990
I guess i'll draw fluxray!
yep, ya folks i revived from the grave Deviantart: eyy pretty much dead though Toyhouse: yo Oh my. A Leetle Tree wants everyone to look at it. avatar made by me
Fenføxeries's AvatarFenføxeries
I drew mega milo!
Signature and avatar made by me. It's a fennec fox, my favourite animal! Originally EspeonGem
I've drawn Chibi Lunupine and Solynx
The Birds work for the bourgeiosie
Shadowmist51's AvatarShadowmist51
Nice drawings ppl
GalaxyLynxie's AvatarGalaxyLynxie
i have made some fan art, can i somehow submit it
ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴀꜱᴛᴇᴅ... Hello, I'm Gal. You may know me as "Null" or "Tas". My pronouns are They/Them, but anything is fine. I'm an aspiring artist and engineer, as well as a beginner author. It's nice to meet you, friend. "I don't want to be remembered, I want to be alive"
Yukirona's AvatarYukirona

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Do you have an image you would like added to the Gallery? Please PM Garthic with your artwork!
Garthic is one of the mods/owners of this site, you can PM him here :3
Fireclaw the Zangoose
Sergor the shiny Zangoose
Anja the albino Zangoose
Shira the Skitty
SugarStar's AvatarSugarStar
Oooooo imma send in a fan art of Mega Furret :DDDD Btw do the images have to be a specific size?

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page