PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image Gallery

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Squidily's AvatarSquidily

QUOTE originally posted by VoydLust

In artwork 3 (I believe) there's 2 identical pieces of wagell/warangora.(did I type that right. Probably not. :p)
I think one is shiny, could be wrong though.

QUOTE originally posted by Fishing hut

You see an albino Inaky floating upside down at the water, melem-ing the water, is she drinking it?
I buy things for my sister, I won't sell stuff I buy from stores!
Bluecat313YT's AvatarBluecat313YT
where mine?
Gamekatt101's AvatarGamekatt101
You should PM Garth! :) That's what he said to do if he missed yours.
Avatar and Sig offical Pokemon Yellow art. © Nintendo and Gamefreak
HuntedTiger6's AvatarHuntedTiger6
O_O My Halloween Art is in there! The Arbok with a Pyroar mane was done by me. I didn't think it was gonna get put in! xD

Banners

The following banners were made for my sprite dump: Banner by Frøsix! Banner by NokiaPoland!
Avatar lineart by lilly gerbil on DevianArt, colored by me. Maybe check out my journal or sprite dump?
Howdo you make art and get an avatar?
My Journal My Comic Click on my Links :p
lucachao's Avatarlucachao
I actually forgot I submitted that... Thank you for putting it up! It almost still holds up lol.
My icon is my own art, if you would like to see the full version, It is right here♡ My FurAffinity I do art commissions, ask me for examples of my art in PM's, I only accept ZC's and paypal♡
This isn't the place to be asking that, Ruby :P That said, none of you should be surprised. I'm slow xD That's all. Unfortunately, the next update I had planned is going to take a little bit longer. Life has decided to take a rather busy turn for me. If you're interested in knowing more about it then feel free to have a read (warning: It's long!) here, but otherwise just know that the next update will likely come Monday afternoon/evening (depending on when Niet gets back from France) or Tuesday if things just don't work out.
What is a 'pm' and how do you send art work? (My artwork is from the Paint app)

QUOTE originally posted by RubyBlossom776

What is a 'pm' and how do you send art work? (My artwork is from the Paint app)
I know I have nothing to do with this conversation, but a pm is a message. And you send it through a link, most likely saving your art work I would take it. Then you send it to Garthic if you want it submitted.
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Oddish

Icon Credit

Art by BananaLizard, for my use only
× 3 / 500
*sees this post* *IMMEDIATELY STARTS DRAWING SOMETHING* IMUSTMAKESOMETHINGFORTHECREATORS

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page