PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image Gallery

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 12345··· 789

Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
This is nice, do you think the error images and the old dex art could be added too? oh god the dex art would take so much time to add
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
I'd love to make fan art, buuuut... I have no clue how I'd be able to draw a good picture with a computer mouse... and also, I'm not the best artist. Oh well, it'd at least be good to try!
by Cinnamon_Buns642
wentasre's Avatarwentasre
Whoa all of these drawings are soo good! Especially the 12doc ones
(avatar is a meme image, awaiting permission for a new one)
Yukirona's AvatarYukirona
Wowie, so many great drawings D: (there even is the melan Electivire Kipcha drew for me x3) I've noticed, that the shinxel drawing is in Fanart #1 and Fanart #2 :0 And I think I drew something too for the image gallery, if I remember correctly, but it's not there ;w;
Fireclaw the Zangoose
Sergor the shiny Zangoose
Anja the albino Zangoose
Shira the Skitty
D: Send me a message and we'll find it! It's been a while and things happened ;_;
Ash Yeager's AvatarAsh Yeager
yeeeeessss ive been waiting so long for this! Mod edit: Removed quote of first post - was unnecessary
Fenføxeries's AvatarFenføxeries
And I also sent a Solynx? it's not there
Signature and avatar made by me. It's a fennec fox, my favourite animal! Originally EspeonGem
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
"Garth NO Sei YES" Ah yes, I remember being part of that stream. Wonderful times. #BlameSei

For context

The game was Keep Talking and Nobody Dies, it's on Steam but I don't know if it's on anywhere else. It pretty much involves one user reading out a complicated set of instructions and telling the other player how to defuse a bomb and it was Garthic's turn to defuse with Sei reading the instructions and Sei messed up result in Garthic dying. The chat decided to blame Sei.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸

QUOTE originally posted by EspeonGem

And I also sent a Solynx? it's not there
Got you! Thank you for the reminder - like I said, some things happened and a number of things got lost. I searched for what I could but I did miss things :(
AndrewT's AvatarAndrewT
What is a Solynx? Is it a pokemon?

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page