PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image Gallery

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123456789

Rokon's AvatarRokon
I spent more time on this than I meant to. It was a lazy red outline to show how I'd like Wanamangora's sprite to be and then I added lines and here we are. Take it. >:o
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
and now I am wondering all this time later where the pictures for the original lunupine event have gone
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +58,339,606
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
And I'm wondering if the avatars from the advent calendar and the 2017-2018 Twelve Days of Clickmas art will be added. Unless we're just using the Wiki now?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
The image gallery needs updating truth be told - I've got a backlog that I need to work through ^^; I'll get to it as soon as I'm free, though - but I feel like I keep saying that and other things keep coming up so bleh. I'll just have to prioritise it a bit higher c:
The image gallery has finally been updated with lots of amazing artwork~ It took me the best part of about 4 hours xD If I have missed anyone (Which I shouldn't have... I went through every single PM i've received but there's still that chance!) then please PM me to let me know! <3 I apologise for it taking so long.
Gamekatt101's AvatarGamekatt101
Ohhh, new art! :D Thanks, Garth! You're amazing!
Avatar and Sig offical Pokemon Yellow art. © Nintendo and Gamefreak
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
Wow thoses are amazing if anyone who draw thoses is reading this, You are amazing and talented and I'm jealous of you amazing talents.
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
Azure-Sketch's AvatarAzure-Sketch
Oh hey, My Kinaster drawing's in there!! Thank you so much for including it!!
  • Badges
  • Advertisements
  • Credits
King Lux badge-kingsgym
Moonlight Gym
Amethyst Gym
Gym Where the Stars Collide~
The Chilly Gym
Flavortown Gym
FireStorm Badge
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
The new art is great! And I recognize quite a few of the artists :> Excellent job everyone~
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
In artwork 3 (I believe) there's 2 identical pieces of wagell/warangora.(did I type that right. Probably not. :p)

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page