PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

OH GOD IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE'VE BUMPED! we're alive i promise! both of us are kicking. but i come back with a question! if you've gotten a template done by me, would you mind if i post previews of them in my journal so that i can have more of a portfolio for newer customers in the future? please pm me and let me know yes or no! if you haven't contacted me within a week, then i'll come poke you :3c

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
MissMilotic's AvatarMissMilotic
(Great time for a bump tbh because it reminded me to come back and place an order!) but first I have a question that is kind of... confusing? So, @Mochi, do you mind if I send a PM with a question about a potential order? (And then, of course, I'd come back here to place the actual order ^-^!)
  • Shop
  • Type Race
Summons, S/A/Ds, Z-Crystals, BPs, +much more!
Was previously known as Slilexa but I changed my name! My Type Race Score is 0
Credits
BBCode/CSS: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Graphics: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Slilexa For use by the commissioner only

QUOTE originally posted by MissMilotic

(Great time for a bump tbh because it reminded me to come back and place an order!) but first I have a question that is kind of... confusing? So, @Mochi, do you mind if I send a PM with a question about a potential order? (And then, of course, I'd come back here to place the actual order ^-^!)
send away! pms are always open to you, lovely!
MissMilotic's AvatarMissMilotic
I tried to keep this as neat and tidy as I could. Happy to clarify anything as needed! ^-^ Persephone, make me some art! Name:MissMilotic Type: Graphic Details: I would like to request art of my OC Willow Willow's Toyhouse to be used for the below template order. (Two photos listed here in case that's easier!)

Willow Images (2)

Art to be Used: (Either of the above images work) Best Contact: PFQ Payment: ZC

Mochi, I would like to order a template!
Name: Type of template: Forums Did you order graphics from us?: Yes) If yes, we have the links already! If no, please provide links to any graphics you'd like used here, and show proof of permission if applicable!: All colors you want used (provide hex codes): (This was discussed via PMs - I do have an example palette as requested if it makes it easier. The example hex codes are (#5a8b5c) (#bec991) (#907351) (#5f8971) (#36563e)

Earthly Palette

Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc): Custom tooltips + Custom Tables Best form of contact: PFQ Payment: ZC
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Accepted! I'll get to work on it tomorrow most likely, got a busy day today.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

bump! :D i plan to reach out to everyone soon about putting their template previews in my journal so people can see what things look like :3

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page