PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Bump! Also made a free use header!
bump!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
RenneScy's AvatarRenneScy
Hi there Aemilia, I plan on commissioning both of y'all for a signature template/graphic once a specific Violet/Scarlet pokemon releases on PFQ but I noticed some of your graphic examples are labeled "from free use templates". Is there a way for me to get the code for the Jirachi template to use until I can place the commission (I understand if not)?
Renne | They/She | 27 Shop (Summons, Custom S/A hunts, Specials and Dex trades) | Journal
buying
RSD
@ 20 &
Sword of Ruin
@ 70

QUOTE originally posted by RenneScy

Hi there Aemilia, I plan on commissioning both of y'all for a signature template/graphic once a specific Violet/Scarlet pokemon releases on PFQ but I noticed some of your graphic examples are labeled "from free use templates". Is there a way for me to get the code for the Jirachi template to use until I can place the commission (I understand if not)?
Hello Renne! I know you asked for Aem but you get me for now :3 the code for the jirachi template can be found here!
bumping with this cool adopt i got from silver raven!
CeliaRAT's AvatarCeliaRAT
Persephone, make me some art! Name:Celia Type:Template and Graphic I think? (Graphic - style or Pixel) Details:I am looking for something to put in my about me area of my profile. I was thinking something icluding Maushold and more of a rodent theme. I was hoping for something with a few tabs some of which being an general about me thing, my special mon showcase, and maybe a hunt section Art to be Used:any official art of Maushold (links if possible!) Best Contact:Discord-Cel#4964 (if discord, give handle) Payment:750 ZC (I think I did that math right)
bump!
RenneScy's AvatarRenneScy
Hiya. I'll be comissioning both of y'all to create the graphic and basic template for my shop. ^^ I'll be editing the code to add color to tables, progress bars, etc afterwards if that's okay (but will still credit y'all of course!). Persephone, make me some art! Name: RenneScy Type:Header and footer graphics for shop template Details: Header: Clodsire with the quote "Happiness is often closer than you think" on top with Clodsire in one corner looking towards center Footer: another Clodsire in the opposite corner looking towards, no quote, but maybe some bubbles would look nice? Background color: light brown, a similar shade the the header/footer from the F2U Jirachi template Art to be Used: image 1 (the Clodsire on the left) image 2- they're from a F2U site, reportedly uploaded w/ the artist's permission but official artwork is okay too if you don't feel comfortable using these images or can't edit them to make them work. Best Contact: PFQ PMs or Discord Requiem#0035 Payment: ZC
Mochi, I would like to order a template!
Name: RenneScy Type of template (forums or about me): forums Did you order graphics from us?: Yes If yes, we have the links already! If no, please provide links to any graphics you'd like used here, and show proof of permission if applicable!: All colors you want used (provide hex codes): #cbaddb (tabs,accordion/hide panels etc), #DED2A7 (or similar shade for background), #9f65bd (active tab, links, tooltips, etc) Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc): -Small space between end of image header and beginning of tabs (enough for 2-3 lines of text) -Tabs: active tab color #9f65bd; also turns to color when hovered over. -Tooltips: round bubble, #9f65bd color on hover -link color: #9f65bd Best form of contact: PFQ PM or Discord Requiem#0035

QUOTE originally posted by RenneScy

Hiya. I'll be comissioning both of y'all to create the graphic and basic template for my shop. ^^ I'll be editing the code to add color to tables, progress bars, etc afterwards if that's okay (but will still credit y'all of course!).
thank you so much for ordering! if you can code colors to all of these things yourself, then more power to you! i don't mind at all, as long as you don't remove the credits i'll insert in the skin! i'll be sure to add all of the requested items and mark where to adjust colors and such to make it as smooth a process as possible.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page