PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

MissMilotic's AvatarMissMilotic
I hope I do this right... though first I'd like to say that I'd like to commission this for a friend of mine that is new to PFQ, Icestoryer, if you need to communicate with him. Persephone, make me some art! Name: MissMilotic (for Icestroyer) Type: Graphic - Header (I think?) Details: His favorite Pokemon is Lapras, so a Lapras in the corner would be nice Art to be Used: Official art would be fine! Best Contact: PFQ PMs Payment: ZC

Mochi, I would like to order a template!
Name: MissMilotic (for Icestroyer) Type of template (forums or about me): Forums Did you order graphics from us?: Yes If yes, we have the links already! All colors you want used (provide hex codes): #050594 #9E9E9E #A2F1FB (as long as they work well together!) Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc): Custom Progress Bars, Tooltips (just want that they match the template) Best form of contact: PFQ PMs
  • Shop
  • Type Race
Summons, S/A/Ds, Z-Crystals, BPs, +much more!
Was previously known as Slilexa but I changed my name! My Type Race Score is 0
Credits
BBCode/CSS: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Graphics: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Slilexa For use by the commissioner only

QUOTE originally posted by MissMilotic

snip!
everything is accepted on my end! it could potentially be a little wait as aem and i both have been dealing with Bad Brain™ lately, as well as it being holiday season, but we both like to do this sort of thing as stress relief so it shouldn't take too long, granted neither of us has any emergencies, in which case we'll try to be as communicative as possible. if it's been too long without an update from either one of us, please feel free to poke us-- aem will likely see it better in the shop, and i will likely see it better and remember it in dms, but if one sees it we'll let the other know! i can't get started on too much until i see how the header turns out so i can sort of match it and figure out how to work all the colors in!! i'll make a note of when i start on it and if it exceeds a month, i'll knock a little zc off the end price on my end, even if it's due to emergency. all payment is due when the template is finished (for me at least, for aem, i think it's when the header is finished ehe)! super excited for it since i also like ice types. i'll be sure to do my best on it, and thank you for ordering and sitting through this ramble lol <3

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
MissMilotic's AvatarMissMilotic

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

QUOTE originally posted by MissMilotic

snip!

everything is accepted on my end! it could potentially be a little wait as aem and i both have been dealing with Bad Brain™ lately, as well as it being holiday season, but we both like to do this sort of thing as stress relief so it shouldn't take too long, granted neither of us has any emergencies, in which case we'll try to be as communicative as possible. if it's been too long without an update from either one of us, please feel free to poke us-- aem will likely see it better in the shop, and i will likely see it better and remember it in dms, but if one sees it we'll let the other know! i can't get started on too much until i see how the header turns out so i can sort of match it and figure out how to work all the colors in!! i'll make a note of when i start on it and if it exceeds a month, i'll knock a little zc off the end price on my end, even if it's due to emergency. all payment is due when the template is finished (for me at least, for aem, i think it's when the header is finished ehe)! super excited for it since i also like ice types. i'll be sure to do my best on it, and thank you for ordering and sitting through this ramble lol <3
I'm happy to wait, and I don't think he will have any issue either! I'm still helping him learn his way around the site so take all the time you guys need. The holiday and family time definitely comes first!
bump! there's a poll in the shop now on the first page <3 please vote on it and the top voted you might just see come to life <3
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
I now have a Notion board to share my progress on your orders! You can find it here! Everything is ordered by whether it hasn't been started yet, in progress, or completed. This is my first time utilising Notion, so there may be some kinks I have to work out, but I hope this transparency will help you guys know what orders are being worked on, when I hope to have things completed by, and any other information that may be necessary! Edit;; Mochi's information and orders have been added to the SAME board, so you can track both of our progresses on there now!
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

a bump from me! the poll is now closed and you all picked a signature template for our first f2u thing :3 this made me extremely happy because i had so many ideas and i ended up deciding on the very one you see in my signature now. i'm making a separate thread for freebie codes from me (and hopefully aem in the future)! you can find it here under the signatures tab!
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Bump! Note that we now have a free templates and graphics thread! Also, reminder we do all types of templates and even site skins!
Boreialis's AvatarBoreialis
Mochi, I would like to order a template!
Name: Boreialis Type of template (forums, signature, or about me): Shop (forums) Did you order graphics from us?: Yep! All colors you want used (provide hex codes): Gradient Purple: #8103b3 ##l7403a1 #67028f #5a027d #4d026b #41025a #340148 #270136 #1a0124 #Od0012 (You don't have to use them all :)) Grey: #C7C7C7 White: #FFFFFF Black: #000000 Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc): 3 round edged tabs please! 1 for summons, 1 for specials and 1 for other, with 2 text boxes per tab! Best form of contact: Discord, but here is okay! Payment: 600 Zophan Canisters Persephone, make me some art! Name: Boreialis Type: A Style please! Details: Using the purples listed above as a gradient background, with some diamond or snowflake shapes as decoration. Boreialis can be in the top corner, if possible, with Shiny Spheal sprites dotted about on the border. Art to be Used: https://pokefarm.com/upload/:JfQ-/DragonSpheal.png (not sure if this will work, sorry if it doesn't!) https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/shiny/spheal.png https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/shiny/spheal.gif Best Contact: Discord, taeminsrose Payment: 300 Zophan Canisters
Rage Feathers
92/400
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Accepted! We'll get working on this asap~
bumping!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page