PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market >

MissMilotic's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMissMilotic
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

QUOTE originally posted by MissMilotic

snip!

everything is accepted on my end! it could potentially be a little wait as aem and i both have been dealing with Bad Brain™ lately, as well as it being holiday season, but we both like to do this sort of thing as stress relief so it shouldn't take too long, granted neither of us has any emergencies, in which case we'll try to be as communicative as possible. if it's been too long without an update from either one of us, please feel free to poke us-- aem will likely see it better in the shop, and i will likely see it better and remember it in dms, but if one sees it we'll let the other know! i can't get started on too much until i see how the header turns out so i can sort of match it and figure out how to work all the colors in!! i'll make a note of when i start on it and if it exceeds a month, i'll knock a little zc off the end price on my end, even if it's due to emergency. all payment is due when the template is finished (for me at least, for aem, i think it's when the header is finished ehe)! super excited for it since i also like ice types. i'll be sure to do my best on it, and thank you for ordering and sitting through this ramble lol <3
I'm happy to wait, and I don't think he will have any issue either! I'm still helping him learn his way around the site so take all the time you guys need. The holiday and family time definitely comes first!
  • Shop
  • Type Race
Summons, S/A/Ds, Z-Crystals, BPs, +much more!
Was previously known as Slilexa but I changed my name! My Type Race Score is 0
Credits
BBCode/CSS: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Graphics: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Slilexa For use by the commissioner only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page