PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Orthrus' Template and Graphics Market

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Made by Liz
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

LunaticTempus's AvatarLunaticTempus
Persephone, make me some art! Name: LunaticTempus Type: Graphic - Replies Details: Text: Lucia says… Extra: Can I get a line - think the ‘HR’ code on the forum - under the text only? Background: I wasn’t sure if they come transparent naturally but I thought it would be better safe. Can I get the background transparent please? Art to be Used: Can be resized as needed; I’ll send the unwatermarked / transparent copy through PM if that’s okay! (Art of my character Lu commissioned from rwaynsu)

Image Preview

Best Contact: Discord; I prefer to send my handle through PM if that’s okay! Payment: ZC
Lucia24She/They
Credits AvatarSigCode
LunaticTempus
Links JournalShop
TBA
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Accepted! Feel free to send the handle when you get a chance and I'll get to work on it soon.
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
Mochi, I would like to order a template!
Name: KoraTora Type of template (forums, signature, or about me): About Me! Did you order graphics from us?: No If yes, we have the links already! If no, please provide links to any graphics you'd like used here, and show proof of permission if applicable!: See below! All colors you want used (provide hex codes): #58427C #483D8B #0d151e #9e88c5 Extras you want included (customised tabs, fancy links, etc): All of the above except no fancy links, please! I don't have any specific ideas unfortunately, but if you have ideas of what could match the theme (maybe centered around my Chandelux's fire, or paw prints??) or if you have ideas for whats possible I'd love to hear them! Best form of contact: Pm's are best, but if discord is easier I can send you my name! Payment: 300zc, and the rest in gp

Chandelux

TR Score; 0

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!

QUOTE originally posted by KoraTora

snip
accepted!! is that silver raven art i spy? >:3c i would be very happy to work with you on this!! i've been itching to code recently!! if you'd like to send me your discord in pms, it would make life a lot easier since discord is being a dummy and not allowing image hosting anymore, so sending you update screenshots would be a bit of a pain. though! you don't have to :3 either way is fine with me!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 0
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
It most certainly is from the lovely Silver Raven!! Ill message you now with my handle, but you can message me in either place - I'm very active on both, so I can always message back reliably quick ^^
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Bump!~
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Bump!~ Reminder that Mochi also makes custom skins and I made pixels for templates and other miscellaneous uses!
PerilAmour's AvatarPerilAmour
Name: Crow/Phil Type: (Graphic - style or Pixel) ? Uh Graphics maybe pixels ??? [best to ask me in discord about more !] Details: jirachi theme about me , I love how justcallmemochi has their about me Art to be Used: Best Contact:discord -> perilamour Payment: Mix of ZC + GP
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Accepted, I'll communicate with Mochi and let him know as well~

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page